All about Electronics Engineering program in Multimedia University (MMU), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
Listed in the Top 200 QS World University Rankings in Electrical and Electronic Engineering for three consecutive years in 2015, 2016 and 2017, MMU offers award-winning, practical and industry-ready degrees that will allow you to make a real and lasting impact as an engineer of the future.
Expertise and knowledge are what we seek to empower our students. We are committed to offer programmes that will enhance your depth and perception as well as employability in the field of Engineering. With our industry-led curriculum, lecturers and global industry experts, you will gain not only technical knowledge and skills, but also relevant soft and management skills in tackling some of the most pressing engineering problems in virtually every field of technology.
The four-year B.Eng. (Hons.) Electronics programme focuses on applying theory and technology to solve real-world engineering problems. In this programme, students start off with fundamental subjects such as circuit and signal analysis, computer programming, control theory, and microprocessors. These subjects form the bedrock for more advanced and specialised topics ranging from analogue electronics, physical electronics, and semiconductor devices to embedded systems and electromagnetic interference.
Engineering knowledge is further supplemented with professional development modules such as workplace communications, management, accounting and engineering ethics. The programme is also designed to provide students with opportunities to undergo practical training in the electronics industry and to obtain research experience through undergraduate research projects.
- Pass Foundation / Matriculation in the related field from a recognised institution; OR
- • Pass STPM / A level or its equivalent with 3 principals inclusive of Mathematics and Physics; OR
- • Pass UEC with minimum of grade B in at least five (5) subjects inclusive of Mathematics and Physics; OR
- • Pass Diploma in the related field from a recognised institution.
• English Entry Requirement for International Students:
All programmes offered by Faculty of Engineering require a minimum score of 5.0 for IELTS or its equivalent.
• Application Engineer, Design Solution Engineer, Research & Development Engineer, Firmware/Embedded Software Engineer, Test Application Developer, Product Engineer, PCB Design Engineer, Process Engineer, System Integration Engineer, Computer System Architect, or Technical Marketing Engineer
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 18000||$ 4500|
High Achievers Scholarship (HAS) for International Students
- This scheme is open only for new international students who enrols MMU in 2019 intake onwards. Eligible students will be automatically awarded. Terms & conditions apply.
- Value of Scholarship:
• A discount on tuition fees is given to new international student who achieves following criteria for
their first long trimester achievement at MMU.
3.33 – 3.74
3.75 – 4.00
- Eligibility Criteria:
• Open to MMU active international students who enrol to MMU beginning April 2019 intake
(Trimester 3, 2018/2019) onwards and pursue their program either in Foundation or Degree only.
• Applicant must meet MMU’s minimum academic achievement as per stated above in their first
long trimester result in MMU in order to enjoy the benefit.
• Applicant must complete the respective program as per MMU Senate approval.
- Terms & Conditions:
• The scholarship is automatically awarded to eligible students based on their first long trimester
• The value of scholarship is as per first long trimester result GPA. Strictly no upgrading of
scholarship will be entertained.
• Student requires to maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.0 every trimester throughout their duration of
study in order to enjoy the scholarship, failing to do so the scholarship will be terminated.
• Scholarship will automatically terminated in the following situations:
i. withdraws from the program;
ii. change of major/faculty;
iii. extended its duration of study; or
iv. fails to abide MMU rules and regulations.
v. violating rules of Malaysia Immigration Department
No appeal will be entertained.
• The scholarship tenure is as per MMU’s Senate approval for the duration of program.
• A student is entitled to only one scholarship/discount scheme offered by MMU. In the event that
the student qualifies for more than one scheme, he/she must choose only one scheme.
• The scholarship is given in the form of tuition fee discount; it is not transferrable and cannot be
exchanged for cash.
• All scholars will be required to assist for any form of marketing / promotional activities whenever
necessary required by the university from time to time.
• MMU reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the scholarship scheme as and when
required without prior notice.
Multimedia University Jalan Multimedia, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia