All about Electrical Engineering program in Multimedia University (MMU), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
Listed in the Top 200 QS World University Rankings in Electrical and Electronic Engineering for three consecutive years in 2015, 2016 and 2017, MMU offers award-winning, practical and industry-ready degrees that will allow you to make a real and lasting impact as an engineer of the future.
Expertise and knowledge are what we seek to empower our students. We are committed to offer programmes that will enhance your depth and perception as well as employability in the field of Engineering. With our industry-led curriculum, lecturers and global industry experts, you will gain not only technical knowledge and skills, but also relevant soft and management skills in tackling some of the most pressing engineering problems in virtually every field of technology.
The B.Eng. (Hons.) Electrical programme is a four-year engineering course that prepares students with a broad foundation in a discipline that deals with the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity. Additionally, electrical engineers are also responsible for the design of related devices such as transformers, generators, power electronics and electric motors.
Students undertake fundamental engineering subjects such as mathematics, computing, electronics and circuit theory before progressing to core electrical subjects such as power generation, transmission and distribution, renewable energy, and energy conversion. Besides that, students are also equipped with knowledge on economics, accounting, management, law, and workplace communication. These subjects are delivered through combined classroom and laboratory work.
- Pass Foundation / Matriculation in the related field from a recognised institution; OR
- • Pass STPM / A level or its equivalent with 3 principals inclusive of Mathematics and Physics; OR
- • Pass UEC with minimum of grade B in at least five (5) subjects inclusive of Mathematics and Physics; OR
- • Pass Diploma in the related field from a recognised institution.
• English Entry Requirement for International Students:
All programmes offered by Faculty of Engineering require a minimum score of 5.0 for IELTS or its equivalent.
• Design Engineer, Project Engineer, Test Engineer, Protection Engineer, Power Engineer, Sales Engineer, High Voltage Engineer, Service Engineer, Electrical Production Engineer, Product Development Engineer, Electrical and Instrument Engineer, PCB Design Engineer, QC Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Electrical Engineering Manager, M&E Engineer, or Oil & Gas Process Engineer, etc.
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 18000||$ 4500|
High Achievers Scholarship (HAS) for International Students
- This scheme is open only for new international students who enrols MMU in 2019 intake onwards. Eligible students will be automatically awarded. Terms & conditions apply.
- Value of Scholarship:
• A discount on tuition fees is given to new international student who achieves following criteria for
their first long trimester achievement at MMU.
3.33 – 3.74
3.75 – 4.00
- Eligibility Criteria:
• Open to MMU active international students who enrol to MMU beginning April 2019 intake
(Trimester 3, 2018/2019) onwards and pursue their program either in Foundation or Degree only.
• Applicant must meet MMU’s minimum academic achievement as per stated above in their first
long trimester result in MMU in order to enjoy the benefit.
• Applicant must complete the respective program as per MMU Senate approval.
- Terms & Conditions:
• The scholarship is automatically awarded to eligible students based on their first long trimester
• The value of scholarship is as per first long trimester result GPA. Strictly no upgrading of
scholarship will be entertained.
• Student requires to maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.0 every trimester throughout their duration of
study in order to enjoy the scholarship, failing to do so the scholarship will be terminated.
• Scholarship will automatically terminated in the following situations:
i. withdraws from the program;
ii. change of major/faculty;
iii. extended its duration of study; or
iv. fails to abide MMU rules and regulations.
v. violating rules of Malaysia Immigration Department
No appeal will be entertained.
• The scholarship tenure is as per MMU’s Senate approval for the duration of program.
• A student is entitled to only one scholarship/discount scheme offered by MMU. In the event that
the student qualifies for more than one scheme, he/she must choose only one scheme.
• The scholarship is given in the form of tuition fee discount; it is not transferrable and cannot be
exchanged for cash.
• All scholars will be required to assist for any form of marketing / promotional activities whenever
necessary required by the university from time to time.
• MMU reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the scholarship scheme as and when
required without prior notice.
Multimedia University Jalan Multimedia, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia