All about Information Technology program in University Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
Bachelor of Information Technology (Information Systems) (Hons) programme is specifically designed to equip students with Information Systems (IS) specific knowledge and skills in addition to general computing as well as business fundamentals in various economic sectors. Ideally, the strength of an IS student lies in their ability to apply the knowledge gained to aid organizations successfully for competitive business advantages. Students are exposed to various projects and case studies that are aligned with industry best practices to further develop their understanding on the latest technology insights. Additionally, this programme is targeted at students who want to design and implement effective business solutions to meet organizational and management needs for information and decision support system. Graduates of the Bachelor of Information Technology (Information Systems) (Hons) programme are ideally positioned to take a leading role in shaping the information-based future. Students completing the programme will become proficient in the design and development of business solutions which is vital in preparing them for the workforce.
Minimum Entry Requirement
SIJIL TINGGI PERSEKOLAHAN MALAYSIA ( STPM)
- Pass STPM with a minimum of passed in 2 subjects and credit in Mathematics in the SPM level or its equivalent; or
- Pass Ministry of Education (MOE) Matriculation programme with minimum CGPA of 2.00 and credit in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent; or
- Pass Foundation Programme in related field with minimum CGPA of 2.00 and credit in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent; or
- Pass A-Level with a minimum of Grade C in 2 subjects and credit in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent; or
- Pass Diploma programme in related field with minimum CGPA of 2.50 and credit in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent; or
DIPLOMA VOKASIONAL MALAYSIA (DVM)
- Pass any qualification equivalent to Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF) in Technology and ICT related field ANDPass Sijil Vokasional Malaysia (SVM) with :
1) An Academic Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.33 or higher;
2) A Vocational CGPA of 3.67 or higher and competent in all vocational modules;
3) A credit in Bahasa Melayu (SVM 1104).
**Cohort 2013 onwards also need to get an exemption from obtaining a pass grade for Sejarah at SPM level.
- Pass Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with a minimum of grade B for five (5) subjects including Mathematics; or
INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE DIPLOMA (IB)
- Pass IB and credit in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent; or
- Pass Australia Capital Territory (Year 12)/SACE/Victorian Certificate of Education(VCE)/Western Australian Certificate of Education(WACE)/South Australian Matriculation(SAM)/Tertiary Entrance Education(TEE)/O-Level/Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT) and credit in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent; or
- Other equivalent qualification recognized by Government of Malaysia.
- Have taken MUET with minimum Band 2*; or
- Pass IELTS with Band 5.0 and above; or
- Pass TOEFL with score 500 and above
• Islamic/ Moral & Civil Society I • Fundamentals of Information Systems • Structured Programming using C • Multimedia Technologies • Business English • Principles of Management & Organizational Behaviour • Introduction to Object Orien
• Database Administrator • Information Systems Manager • IT Consultant • System Analyst • IT Technical Support Officer • Systems Developer • Data Scientist • Data Engineer • Business Intelligence Analyst
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 15270||$ 5090|
Duration: 3 years Intakes: March, May, October
UNITEN GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIP
UNITEN Global Scholarship 2019 is for selected International Students who choose to study in UNITEN. The scholarship offers USD1,000 off from the tuition fee.
Type : Partial Tuition Fee Scholarship
Foundation, Diploma, Bachelor, Master and PhD
Distributed in two semesters.
- Eligible to International students 2019 intake onwards only.
- Open for all undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in UNITEN.
- The scholarship covers partial of tuition fee only. Registration, resource & accommodation fees are still applicable.
- Received an offer letter from UNITEN University.
- Not a recipient of any full scholarship or full financial assistance from any other agency / organisation.
- Complete the scholarship application form and submit before closing date.
Jalan IKRAM-UNITEN, 43000 Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia