All about Graphics & Multimedia program in University Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
The Graphics and Multimedia programme is specially designed to produce graduates that are informative, highly skilled and competitive in the field of computer graphics and multimedia technology systems. This programme emphasizes on three main aspects which are - IT knowledge, technical know-how and good social skills. This particular programme provide technical training and allow students to research the applications of multimedia and the industries built around this technology.
Students in this programme are expected to be proficient in working with computer programmes, in which they can code their way to produce computer graphic systems that are widely used in various sectors including the education, research and entertainment industries. Our graduates can see themselves working with animation studios, game development companies, web design firms, and computer software companies. Students will be gaining a real life experience by exploring latest technologies in computer graphics and multimedia system development.
This includes the mechanics of – Computer Games Development, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, 3D Modelling and Animation. Students are also equipped with programming skills. This is to ensure the graduates are flexible enough to serve both ends in IT industries as well as in the Graphics and Multimedia industries. The programme will help students gain a solid understanding of the hardware, software and technical aspects of capturing, storing and manipulating of multimedia elements in digital form.
Minimum Entry Requirement
SIJIL TINGGI PERSEKOLAHAN MALAYSIA ( STPM)
- Pass STPM with a minimum of passed in 2 subjects and credit in Mathematics in the SPM level or its equivalent; or
- Pass Ministry of Education (MOE) Matriculation programme with minimum CGPA of 2.00 and credit in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent; or
- Pass Foundation Programme in related field with minimum CGPA of 2.00 and credit in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent; or
- Pass A-Level with a minimum of Grade C in 2 subjects and credit in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent; or
- Pass Diploma programme in related field with minimum CGPA of 2.50 and credit in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent; or
DIPLOMA VOKASIONAL MALAYSIA (DVM)
- Pass any qualification equivalent to Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF) in Technology and ICT related field ANDPass Sijil Vokasional Malaysia (SVM) with :
1) An Academic Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.33 or higher;
2) A Vocational CGPA of 3.67 or higher and competent in all vocational modules;
3) A credit in Bahasa Melayu (SVM 1104).
**Cohort 2013 onwards also need to get an exemption from obtaining a pass grade for Sejarah at SPM level.
- Pass Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with a minimum of grade B for five (5) subjects including Mathematics; or
INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE DIPLOMA (IB)
- Pass IB and credit in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent; or
- Pass Australia Capital Territory (Year 12)/SACE/Victorian Certificate of Education(VCE)/Western Australian Certificate of Education(WACE)/South Australian Matriculation(SAM)/Tertiary Entrance Education(TEE)/O-Level/Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT) and credit in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent; or
- Other equivalent qualification recognized by Government of Malaysia.
- Have taken MUET with minimum Band 2*; or
- Pass IELTS with Band 5.0 and above; or
- Pass TOEFL with score 500 and above
• Computer Systems • Multimedia Technologies • Basic Drawing • Statistics for Computing • Object Oriented Programming using JAVA • Multimedia Application Development • Computer Modeling & Creativity • Data Communication & Computer N
• Web Designer • Creative Designer • Animators • Instructional Designer • On-Line Publishing Editor/ Designer • IT Support/ Helpdesk • Advertising Manager • Product Development Manager • Media Analyst/ Strategist • Game Programmer • Game Tester • Installation Artist
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 45750||$ 15250|
Duration: 3 Years In takes: March, May, October
UNITEN GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIP
UNITEN Global Scholarship 2019 is for selected International Students who choose to study in UNITEN. The scholarship offers USD1,000 off from the tuition fee.
Type : Partial Tuition Fee Scholarship
Foundation, Diploma, Bachelor, Master and PhD
Distributed in two semesters.
- Eligible to International students 2019 intake onwards only.
- Open for all undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in UNITEN.
- The scholarship covers partial of tuition fee only. Registration, resource & accommodation fees are still applicable.
- Received an offer letter from UNITEN University.
- Not a recipient of any full scholarship or full financial assistance from any other agency / organisation.
- Complete the scholarship application form and submit before closing date.
Jalan IKRAM-UNITEN, 43000 Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia