All about Motion Graphics and Visual Effects program in Limkokwing University Malaysia, like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
Today’s audiences tend to be attracted and fascinated by movies which present brilliant motion graphics and visual effects. Hence, the demand for creative artists in the field of special effects has tremendously increased over the recent decade.
This programme provides students with the knowledge to use digital compositing to create layered and textural landscapes that engage both the mind and the emotions. Students will learn to build seamless presentations that are visually arresting and commercially effective through the integration of live-action footage, programming clips, graphic elements and sound.
For non Malaysian Citizens
Academic Requirement for admission in University Malaysia
Diploma & Bachelor Programs
- Candidates in High school, secondary or A-level must hold min. CGPA of 2 out of 4 or must be passed.
- For studying engineering pass marks in Math, Chemistry and physics in high school.
- Bachelor's degree with min. CGPA of 2.75 out of 4 or equivalent in a relevant field of study.
- Any Bachelor's degree with CGPA of 2 to 2.5 out of 4 in a relevant field can be accepted subject to a minimum 2 years of working experience in a related field.
- A Master's degree with min. CGPA of 2.75 out of 4 or equivalent in a relevant field of study.
- Any Master's degree with minimum CGPA of 2 to 2.5 out of 4 in a relevant field can be accepted subject to a minimum 2 years of working experience in a related field.
English language requirement for admission in University Malaysia: It is mandatory for every international student to take English tests like TOFEL (Test of English as a Foreign Language or IELTS (International English language Testing System) with the minimum required score for respective programs.
Types of Program
Minimum TOEFL Score
Minimum IELTS Score
Diploma & Bachelor Programs
- Internet Based Test: 70
- Paper Based: 500
- Computer Based: 195
Master & PhD Programs
- Internet Based Test: 90
- Paper Based: 575
- Computer Based: 230
The programme concentrates on all stages of the production process similar to the workflow practiced by professionals in the related industries. Students will undergo a series of hands-on professional training to develop their skills in an industry-based
• Broadcast Graphics Designer • Film & Television Editor • Film & Television Producer • Motion Graphics Designer • Visual Effects Specialist • 3D Generalist • Rotoscoping Artist
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 14638||$ 4880|
Duration: Full Time (3 year) Intakes: February, July
Offering 50% scholarships on foundation programs for all nationalities, and 30% scholarship on all bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. Programs.
50% scholarship is offered for Iranian students for our foundation, Bachelor and Master programs.
Inovasi 1-1, JalanTeknokrat 1/1, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia