All about Finance program in University Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
MSc in Finance programme is particularly relevant for those interested in pursuing a career in investment banking, financial research and financial trading. The programme is specifically designed for those who are interested to become researchers, academics and consultants in a variety of business and management disciplines. In exceptional circumstances graduates from other disciplines can be considered.
International students / Entry Requirements
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with Upper Second Class Honours or CGPA 2.75 and above; or
- CGPA 2.50*-2.74*, and 1 year experience in the domain and at least 1 publication in the domain, or 2 years professional experience in the domain; or
- CGPA below 2.50, and 5 years’ experience in the domain.
- Have taken MUET with minimum Band 2*; or
- Pass IELTS with Band 5.5 and above; or
- Pass TOEFL with score 550 and above.
• Corporate Finance • Investment/ Stock Market Behavior • Islamic Finance and Banking • International Finance • Financial Engineering • Financial Derivatives • Financial Distress • Risk Management and Insurance
• Lecturer • Researcher • Financial Manager. • Investment Banker. • Investment Fund Manager. • Accountant • Auditor • Financial Controller • Corporate Manager • Tax Consultant • Finance Manager • Financial Consultant • Academics
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 5400||$ 1800|
Duration: 2-3 Years Intakes: March, May, October
UNITEN GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIP
UNITEN Global Scholarship 2019 is for selected International Students who choose to study in UNITEN. The scholarship offers USD1,000 off from the tuition fee.
Type : Partial Tuition Fee Scholarship
Foundation, Diploma, Bachelor, Master and PhD
Distributed in two semesters.
- Eligible to International students 2019 intake onwards only.
- Open for all undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in UNITEN.
- The scholarship covers partial of tuition fee only. Registration, resource & accommodation fees are still applicable.
- Received an offer letter from UNITEN University.
- Not a recipient of any full scholarship or full financial assistance from any other agency / organisation.
- Complete the scholarship application form and submit before closing date.
26700 Bandar Muadzam Shah, Pahang, Malaysia