All about Management program in University Putra Malaysia (UPM), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
The Doctor of Philosophy programs aims to produce scholars who will leas in their respective fields of research such as advance theory and quantitative methods.
Candidates pursuing the degree should be capable of conducting independent research in their fields or related areas. Graduates from this program can be employed in academia, research institution or public and private agencies.
Candidates are required to provide a brief outline of their proposed research to ensure that their research interests match the expertise of faculty members. Upon enrolment, each student will be assigned with an academic advisor, who will guide them in organizing their studies.
- A Master degree with minimum CGPA of 3.00 on a 4-point scale from institution recognized by UPM or;
- Work experience of at least 2 years if CGPA less than 3.00 or;
- Work experience of 5 years or more if CGPA less than 2.50
- 550 for TOEFL; or
- Band 6.0 for IELTS; or
- Level 109 for CIEP
Research Methods Management Human Resource Management
• Researcher • Lecturer • Consultant • Hotel Operations Manager. • Event planning / co-ordinating. • Chef or Culinary guru. • Training and Development. • Concierge. • Marketing, sales and media. • Food & Beverage or Catering Manager. • Tourist information centre manager. • Travel agency manager.
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 13050||$ 2610|
Duration: 4-5 Years Intakes: February, September
Fellowships, scholarships, assistantships are usually available for postgraduate students wishing to study in Malaysia, depending either on availability within the institution and your academic qualifications. Additionally, a number of scholarships are available from other institutions and organisations, such as the Malaysian government.
- SCHOLARSHIP/FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE UPM
- GRA (Graduate Research Assistantship)
- GRF (Graduate Research Fellowship)
- Financial Aid for Local Graduate Students to Undertake Overseas Research Attachment
- Financial Aid to Attend International Seminar/Conference/Symposium
- IGRF (International Graduate Research Fellowship)
- IGSS (International Graduate Student Scholarship)
- SGRA (Special Graduate Research Allowance)
- PASS (Putra Alumni Scholarship Scheme)
Jalan UPM, 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia