All about Sensor Technology program in University Putra Malaysia (UPM), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
Sensor Technology includes the study and preparation of sensing material and characterisation by related transducer, signal processing and design of systems or devices (including micro and nanoscale) in the development of sensors to meet societal and industrial demands. Sensor systems include (but are not limited to) electronic sensors, biosensors, and chemical sensors. Sensor technology has a very important role as the key technology to support a wide variety of research and industrial applications. It is also a vital element that can be applied in agriculture, water security, environment and green technology.
International students / Entry Requirements
Bachelor Degree in Engineering with CGPA 3.75; or
Master Degree in Engineering (with thesis); or
Master Degree in Engineering (with thesis and coursework) with CGPA 3.00; or
Master Degree in Engineering without thesis (coursework) with CGPA 3.25; or
Master Degree in Engineering without thesis (coursework) with CGPA 3.00 and at least three (3) years working experience in relevant eld
Master Degree in Sciences (with thesis and coursework) with CGPA 3.50; or
Master Degree in Sciences without thesis (coursework) with CGPA 3.50; or
Master Degree in Sciences without thesis (coursework) with CGPA 3.25 and at least three (3) years working experience in relevant eld; or
Master Degree in Sciences without thesis (coursework) with CGPA 3.00 and at least ve (5) years working experience in relevant eld.
Master with Thesis Program
Bachelor Degree in Engineering with CGPA 3.00; or
Bachelor Degree in Engineering with CGPA 2.75 and at least three (3) years working experience in relevant eld; or
Bachelor Degree in Science with CGPA 3.25; or Bachelor Degree in Science with CGPA 3.00 and at least three (3) years working experience in relevant eld.
• A Malaysian candidate must have obtained at least a credit in English at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia level or have passed English courses conducted at the diploma or Bachelor’s level.
• All international candidates from countries where English is not a medium of instruction must have obtained a minimum score of 550
forTOEFL Paper-based Test (Academic Version); or Band 6.0 for IELTS (Academic Training) ;or 79-80 for TOEFL Internet-based Test (Academic Version).
• A candidate without requisite minimum score for TOEFL or IELTS may be granted a provisional admission. Such candidate will be required to pass an English Placement Test conducted by the University.
• A candidate who has failed the Englis Placement Test will be required in the rst semester to pass a prescribed English Course. Should the candidate fail to obtain the prescribed minimum grade, the University may allow him to repeat the prescribed English course in the second semester.
• A candidate who fails after the second attempt will have his candidature suspended until he passes the English course before allowed to continue with his Master’s program.
The curriculum covers a wide range of subjects related to sensor technology, including biology, chemistry, electronics, mathematics and computer programming, as well as extensive English and professional skills lessons. ... The third year provides student
Remote sensing specialists may be hired as geographers, cartographers, physical scientists, computer scientists, GIS analysts, remote sensing scientists, surveyors, photogram metrists (who create maps from air and satellite photos), image analysts, or other professionals.
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 13050||$ 2610|
Duration: Full Time 4-5 years Intakes: February, September
Fellowships, scholarships, assistantships are usually available for postgraduate students wishing to study in Malaysia, depending either on availability within the institution and your academic qualifications. Additionally, a number of scholarships are available from other institutions and
organisations, such as the Malaysian government.
- SCHOLARSHIP/FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE UPM
- GRA (Graduate Research Assistantship)
- GRF (Graduate Research Fellowship)
- Financial Aid for Local Graduate Students to Undertake Overseas Research Attachment
- Financial Aid to Attend International Seminar/Conference/Symposium
- IGRF (International Graduate Research Fellowship)
- IGSS (International Graduate Student Scholarship)
- SGRA (Special Graduate Research Allowance)
- PASS (Putra Alumni Scholarship Scheme)
Jalan UPM, 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia