All about Architecture program in University Putra Malaysia (UPM), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
Faculty of Design and Architecture conducts Doctor of Philosophy programs (by research) in several field of studies including Landscape Studies, Architectural Studies, Urban Planning and Design, Integrated Design Studies and Industrial Design Studies. The program took between 2 to 5 years to graduate. It is offered full time and part time.
Doctor of Philosophy (by research) students will be supervised by a supervisory committee comprising experts in the field of study chosen by students. Faculty of Design and Architecture has many academic staff with PhD qualifications and experience in supervising PhD's students. The Faculty also has its own library shared with Faculty of Engineering (Engineering and Architecture Library). University Putra Malaysia also offers limited financial assistance under the supervision of the School of Graduate Studies, UPM.
The fields of study offered at this faculty depend on the expertise of its academic staff. This includes diversity in area of landscape architecture, architecture, urban planning and design, integrated design, industrial design, etc
International students / Entry Requirements
A. Field of Study: LANDSCAPE STUDIES
i) Master Degree in Landscape Design or equivalent in related field
B. Field of Study: ARCHITECTURAL STUDIES
i) Master Degree in Architecture or equivalent in related field
C. Field of Study: URBAN PLANNING AND DESIGN
i) Master Degree in Built Environment, Property or equivalent in related field
D. Field of Study: INTEGRATED DESIGN STUDIES
i) Master in Built Environment, Property, Industrial Design, Fine Arts or equivalent in related field
E. Field of Study: INDUSTRIAL DESIGN STUDIES
i) Master Degree in Industrial Design, Property Built Environment or equivalent in related field
ENGLISH REQUIREMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT
If you are non-native English speaker, you must achieve one of the formal qualifications as part of the entry requirements: 1. IELTS - 1. Minimum overall score of 6.0 for TESL/English or 5.5 for other programmes; or
2. TOEFL - Minimum overall score of 550 for TESL/English or 500 for other programmes; or
3. Certified Intensive English Programme (CIEP) - Certified Intensive English Programme (CIEP) - enrolled at ELS-UPM - Level 109 English or Level 107 for other pro
• LANDSCAPE STUDIES • ARCHITECTURAL STUDIES • URBAN PLANNING AND DESIGN • INTEGRATED DESIGN STUDIES • INDUSTRIAL DESIGN STUDIES
PhD Graduates get career opportunities at higher learning institutions, other educational institutions, research institutions, as well as senior positions in government departments as well as private.
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 6688||$ 2230|
Duration: Full Time 2-3 years Intakes: February, September
Fellowships, scholarships, assistantships are usually available for postgraduate students wishing to study in Malaysia, depending either on availability within the institution and your academic qualifications. Additionally, a number of scholarships are available from other institutions and organisations, such as the Malaysian government.
- SCHOLARSHIP/FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE UPM
- GRA (Graduate Research Assistantship)
- GRF (Graduate Research Fellowship)
- Financial Aid for Local Graduate Students to Undertake Overseas Research Attachment
- Financial Aid to Attend International Seminar/Conference/Symposium
- IGRF (International Graduate Research Fellowship)
- IGSS (International Graduate Student Scholarship)
- SGRA (Special Graduate Research Allowance)
- PASS (Putra Alumni Scholarship Scheme)
Jalan UPM, 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia