All about Literacy & Cultural Studies program in University Putra Malaysia (UPM), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
Cultural and literary studies involve the scholarly interpretation of literary and cultural texts, as well as contemporary social phenomena, popular culture, and their historical contexts. Research in this field includes approaches such as reader response, textual analysis or comparative analysis, and theories related to cultural production.
Applicants should have a Master’s degree with a CGPA of 3.20 (thesis based) or 3.50 (coursework based) or equivalent in related fields (based on the proposal presented during the application process)
Applicants who do not meet the CGPA requirement at the Master’s level but who possesses a CGPA of no less than 3.0 (thesis-based Master’s programme) or 3.20 (coursework-based Master’s programme) in relevant fields, can be considered for entry into the PhD programme based on work experience of at least 3 years or related academic publications.
English Language Requirement
International applicants for the five fields of study must obtain a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper based) or 80 (internet based) or IELTS Band 6.
• Business executive. • Human relations manager. • Public relations manager. • Marketing executive. • Teaching. • Media planner. • Web content manager. • Lecturer • Researcher
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 9975||$ 1995|
Duration: 4-5 Years Intakes: February, September
Fellowships, scholarships, assistantships are usually available for postgraduate students wishing to study in Malaysia, depending either on availability within the institution and your academic qualifications. Additionally, a number of scholarships are available from other institutions and organisations, such as the Malaysian government.
- SCHOLARSHIP/FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE UPM
- GRA (Graduate Research Assistantship)
- GRF (Graduate Research Fellowship)
- Financial Aid for Local Graduate Students to Undertake Overseas Research Attachment
- Financial Aid to Attend International Seminar/Conference/Symposium
- IGRF (International Graduate Research Fellowship)
- IGSS (International Graduate Student Scholarship)
- SGRA (Special Graduate Research Allowance)
- PASS (Putra Alumni Scholarship Scheme)
Jalan UPM, 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia