All about Business Administration program in University Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
The courses offered are being specifically structured to equip students with a strong foundation in Basic Accounting, Basic Business Administration, Basic Finance as well as other related courses before they embark on the Bachelor of Accounting (Hons), Bachelor in Business Administration programmes such as BBA (Hons) in Human Resource Management and the Bachelor of Finance (Hons) programme.
International students / Entry Requirements
Minimum Entry Requirement
SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA ( SPM)
- Pass SPM or equivalent with minimum credits (grade C) in 5 subjects inclusive Mathematics; or
- Pass O-Level with minimum credit (grade C) in 5 subjects from institution recognized by Government of Malaysia;or
- Pass UEC with grade B in 4 subjects ; or
- Other equivalent qualification recognized by Government of Malaysia.
- IELTS 5.0
- TOEFL 513
• Business Accounting • Business Computing I • Quantitative Analysis • Foundation English I • Islam / Moral & Human Development 1 • Introduction to Costing • Business Mathematics • Principles of Microeconomics • Business Computin
• Accountants. ... • Commercial Loan Officers. ... • City Managers. ... • Sales Managers. ... • Human Resources Managers. ... • Public Relations Specialist. ... • Advertising Executive.
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 4500||$ 4500|
Duration: 1 Year Intakes: March, May, October
26700 Bandar Muadzam Shah, Pahang, Malaysia