All about Accounting program in University Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
The courses offered are being specifically structured to equip students with a strong foundation in Basic Accounting, Basic Business Administration, Basic Finance as well as other related courses before they embark on the Bachelor of Accounting (Hons), Bachelor in Business Administration programmes such as BBA (Hons) in Human Resource Management and the Bachelor of Finance (Hons) programme.
The programme is accredited and recognised by:
- Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
- Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)
- The Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- Chartered Tax Institute of Malaysia (CTIM)
- The Malaysian Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (MAICSA)
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- CPA Australia
SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA ( SPM)
- Pass SPM or equivalent with minimum credits (grade C) in 5 subjects inclusive Mathematics; or
- Pass O-Level with minimum credit (grade C) in 5 subjects from institution recognized by Government of Malaysia;or
- Pass UEC with grade B in 4 subjects ; or
- Other equivalent qualification recognized by Government of Malaysia.
- IELTS 5.0
- TOEFL 513
• Introductory Financial Accounting I • Basic Computing • Quantitative Analysis • Foundation English I • Islam / Moral & Human Development 1 • Introductory Financial Accounting II • Business Mathematics • Introduction to Costing
• Accountant. • Auditor. • Chief Financial Officer (CFO) • Financial Controller. • Forensic Accountant. • Investment Banker. • Tax Consultant.
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 4500||$ 4500|
Duration: 1 Year Intakes: March, May, October
26700 Bandar Muadzam Shah, Pahang, Malaysia