All about Business Management program in University Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
PhD programme in Business Management gives the opportunities to the candidates to do scientific research and strengthening their academic portfolios and careers. Experts and high rank academicians from various fields in Business, Finance, Economics and Accounting are available to guide the PhD candidates towards research excellence.
International students / Entry Requirements
- Masters in the relevant domain; or
- Masters in a related domain with 2 years
- Experience in the domain (including at least 2 publications in the domain; or
- Bachelors in the domain with 1st class with honours or CGPA 3.67* and above. For this qualification, candidates must register for Master Programme (Structure A), and apply for conversion to PhD in not earlier than six months and within one year of registration but subject to assessments and approval by Senate. For detail of conversion scheme, refer to COGS Academic Regulation.
- Have taken MUET with minimum Band 2*; or
- Pass IELTS with Band 5.5 and above; or
- Pass TOEFL with score 550 and above.
The PhD in Business Management requires the student to undertake a research project and develop a thesis in related areas (and not limited to the following): • Economics • Entrepreneurship • Finance • Accounting • Organizational Behaviors
• Lecturer • Researcher • Accounting. • Decision sciences (decision theory and decision analysis) • Economics. • Entrepreneurship. • Ethics and legal studies. • Finance. • Health care management. • People management or Human Resource management.
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 16716||$ 2388|
Duration: 2 - 7 years Intakes: March, May, October
UNITEN GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIP
UNITEN Global Scholarship 2019 is for selected International Students who choose to study in UNITEN. The scholarship offers USD1,000 off from the tuition fee.
Type : Partial Tuition Fee Scholarship
Foundation, Diploma, Bachelor, Master and PhD
Distributed in two semesters.
- Eligible to International students 2019 intake onwards only.
- Open for all undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in UNITEN.
- The scholarship covers partial of tuition fee only. Registration, resource & accommodation fees are still applicable.
- Received an offer letter from UNITEN University.
- Not a recipient of any full scholarship or full financial assistance from any other agency / organisation.
- Complete the scholarship application form and submit before closing date.
Jalan IKRAM-UNITEN, 43000 Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia