All about Business Studies program in University Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
The courses offered are being specifically structured to equip students with a strong foundation in Basic Accounting, Basic Business Administration, Basic Finance as well as other related courses before they embark on the Bachelor of Accounting (Hons), Bachelor in Business Administration programmes such as BBA (Hons) in Human Resource Management and the Bachelor of Finance (Hons) programme.
SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA ( SPM)
- Pass SPM or equivalent with minimum credits (grade C) in 3 subjects; or
- Pass in UEC with minimum GRade B in 3 subjects; or
- Pass in O-Level with minimum Grade C in 3 subjects; or
- Pass in SKM Level 3 in a related field, and a pass in SPM with a minimum of 1 credit in any subject; or
- Pass in Kolej Komuniti Certificate (Level 3 MQF) in any related with minimum PNGK 2.00; or
- Pass in STPM with a minimum of Grade C in any subject; or
- Pass in STAM with a minimum grade of Maqbul; or
- Other equivalent qualification recognized by Government of Malaysia.
- IELTS 5.0
- TOEFL 513
• Company Law • Principles Of Microeconomics • Kepimpinan dan Keusahawanan • Management Science • Marketing Management • Basics of Entrepreneurship • Principle of Macroeconomics • Organizational Behaviour • Consumer & Buyer Behav
• Entrepreneur • Management Trainee • Junior Human Resource Executive • Recruiter • Public Relation Representative
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 5560||$ 2780|
Duration: 2 Years & 3 Months Intakes: March, May, October
26700 Bandar Muadzam Shah, Pahang, Malaysia