All about Business Administration program in University Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
The Department of Finance and Economics under the College of Business Management and Accounting, offers the Bachelor of Finance (Hons) degree programme. This degree programme is introduced to equip students with a strong knowledge in finance that suits the demand of the market workforce. The programme is designed to expose students to the specific aspects in finance discipline such as stock analysis, investment instruments, capital market and leverage. Upon completion of the programme, graduates are expected to have a firm and thorough understanding of the principles and roles of finance in the business and corporate environment. The courses offered are being specifically structured to equip students with strong theoretical and practical knowledge in finance before they can embark on to the real world of financial service sectors or pursue their studies to obtain the Master's Degree in Finance or in other MBA programmes.
International students / Entry Requirements
SIJIL TINGGI PERSEKOLAHAN MALAYSIA ( STPM)
- Pass STPM/equivalent with minimum of grade C+ in any two (2) subjects and Pass SPM with Credit in Math and Pass Bahasa Inggeris at SPM Level; or
SIJIL TINGGI AGAMA MALAYSIA (STAM)
- Pass STAM with a minimum grade of Jayyid (taken within 2 years prior to application); and Pass in SPM with Credit in Mathematics and Pass Bahasa Inggeris at SPM Level; and
*For STAM applications, student must have taken MUET with Band 1
- Matriculation qualification (or any equivalent qualification) with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 and Pass in SPM with Credit in Mathematics and Pass Bahasa Inggeris in SPM Level; or
- Pass Foundation studies (or any equivalent qualification) with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 and Pass in SPM with Credit in Mathematics and Pass Bahasa Inggeris at SPM Level; or
- Pass A-Level with a minimum of grade C in 2 subjects; or
- Any qualification equivalent to Diploma in Finance, Banking, Insurance or related field with minimum CGPA 2.50;or
DIPLOMA VOKASIONAL MALAYSIA (DVM)
- Pass DVM in related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 AND Pass Sijil Vokasional Malaysia (SVM) with:
1) An Academic Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.33 or higher;
2) A Vocational CGPA of 3.67 or higher and competent in all vocational modules;
3) A credit in Bahasa Melayu (SVM 1104).
**Cohort 2013 onwards also need to get an exemption from obtaining a pass grade for Sejarah at SPM level.
HND DIPLOMA PROGRAMME
- Pass HND with minimum CGPA 2.00; or
- Pass UEC with a minimum of grade B in 5 subjects; or
INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE DIPLOMA (IB)
- Pass IB with total points at least 30 points; or
- Pass South Australian Matriculation (SAM) and South Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT) with 70%; or
- South Australia Certificate of Education (SACE) and Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE) with Band 2 in 2 subjects; or
- Other equivalent qualification recognized by Government of Malaysia.
- lent qualification recognized by Government of Malaysia.
- Have taken MUET with minimum Band 1* or
- Pass IELTS with Band 5.5 and above; or
- Pass TOEFL with score 550 and above
• Business Economics • Malaysian Economy • Research Methods • Strategic Management • Insurance & Risk Management • Corporate Finance • Investment • Asset-Liability Management • Islamic Capital Market • International Finance
The Bachelor of Finance (Hons) degree has been reconstructed in such a way that the graduates produced are well equipped with the relevant knowledge in the financial services sectors. The graduates of this programme will have a wide choice of career opportunities in the field of financial management such as: • Financial Planner • Financial Analyst • Financial Controller • Fund Manager • Financial Advisor • Remisier • Stock Broker • Bank Executive • Academics Graduates with good results can apply to pursue their studies to obtain the Master's degree in Finance or other MBA programmes.
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 13020||$ 43040|
Duration: 3 Years Intakes: March, May, October
26700 Bandar Muadzam Shah, Pahang, Malaysia