All about Social Psychology program in University Putra Malaysia (UPM), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
This field of study focuses on analytical skills in the application of theories and model in Social Psychology.
A Bachelor's Degree in related field of study with a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of at least 2.75 or its equivalent.
A CGPA of less than 2.75 but not below 2.50 may be admitted subject to rigorous internal evaluation with relevant working experience of not less than five (5) years.
Master Degree Programme is also eligible for:
An applicant with a good scholastic achievement in the Bachelor degree or its equivalent (subject to specific programme requirements).
An applicant without sufficient academic qualification but possessing evidence of adequate related research or work experience.
A student in the final semester of undergraduate study may apply for provisional admission provided his current CGPA meets the programme requirements
b) Credit Requirement:
All postgraduate candidates must take Research Methodology or any Research Method course (in compulsory, elective or audit status), one (1) credit hour Seminar (Research Proposal) (SPS5903) and the Master Research
Master students are required to register for Master Research (SPS5999) as partial fulfillment of the programme. This course is a research project that will be undertaken by the students under the supervision of a supervisory committee that must comprise of at least two (2) academic staffs.
Students are encouraged to present their research proposals before embarking on their research, especially data collection where relevant. This presentation is usually arranged through their respective supervisory committee.
The thesis will be examined and a viva voce will be held to determine students' competence in their chosen field of study
Intergroup Relations • Social Cognition • Personality and Culture • Theories of Social Psychology
• Industrial-Organizational Psychologist. • Human Resource Specialist. • Political Strategist. • Public Relations Specialist. • Social Services Representative. • Technology Designer. • Marketing Director or Manager. • Researcher.
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 6000||$ 2000|
Duration: 2-3 Years Intakes: February, September
Fellowships, scholarships, assistantships are usually available for postgraduate students wishing to study in Malaysia, depending either on availability within the institution and your academic qualifications. Additionally, a number of scholarships are available from other institutions and organisations, such as the Malaysian government.
- SCHOLARSHIP/FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE UPM
- GRA (Graduate Research Assistantship)
- GRF (Graduate Research Fellowship)
- Financial Aid for Local Graduate Students to Undertake Overseas Research Attachment
- Financial Aid to Attend International Seminar/Conference/Symposium
- IGRF (International Graduate Research Fellowship)
- IGSS (International Graduate Student Scholarship)
- SGRA (Special Graduate Research Allowance)
- PASS (Putra Alumni Scholarship Scheme)
Jalan UPM, 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia