All about Accounting and Finance program in SEGi University Malaysia, like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
Pocketing a degree in the finance industry sets a major advantage, due to rapid growth. If you’re pursuing a career in the accounting profession or wish to develop the expertise to analyze business activities from a financial perspective, consider degree in BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance. Attractive remunerations offered in this field have attracted many other students to pursue their degree in Accounting and Finance.
Note: This program is also being offered at SEGi College Subang Jaya, SEGi College Penang
- A pass in STPM, with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any 2 subjects, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualifications; OR
- A pass in STAM, with a minimum grade of Jayyid, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level; OR
- Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF); OR
- Matriculation/ Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00, or any equivalent qualification
- International students are required to achieve a minimum score of 5.5 for IELTS OR its equivalent (SEGi’s EPT / IEP)
The expertise to analyze business activities from a financial perspective.
Graduates can pursue a career as a Chartered Accountant and it can also extend to other industries including banking, insurance companies, civil service and market research.
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 14000||$ 4667|
Duration: Full Time (3 year) Start Date: • January • April • June • August • September • October
MERIT scholarship (not applicable for Health Sciences programmes) for Performing International students - those who achieve GPA3.75 in the semester will get the waiver of the entire semester tuition fee.
No. 9, Jalan Teknologi, Taman Sains Selangor, Kota Damansara, PJU 5, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor D.E, Malaysia