All about Computational Methods program in University Putra Malaysia (UPM), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
This field of study emphasises research on computational techniques related to finite difference, finite volume, and finite element methods, as well as development of new computational techniques for the various engineering disciplines.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering with CGPA 3.00; or
Bachelor Degree in Engineering with CGPA 2.75 and at least three (3) years working experience in relevant eld; or
Bachelor Degree in Science with CGPA 3.25; or
Bachelor Degree in Science with CGPA 3.00 and at least three (3) years working experience in relevant eld.
• A Malaysian candidate must have obtained at least a credit in English at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia level or have passed English courses conducted at the diploma or Bachelor’s level.
• All international candidates from countries where English is not a medium of instruction must have obtained a minimum score of 550 for TOEFL Paper-based Test (Academic Version); or Band 6.0 for IELTS (Academic Training) ; or 79-80 for TOEFL Internet-based Test (Academic Version).
• A candidate without requisite minimum score for TOEFL or IELTS may be granted a provisional admission. Such candidate will be required to pass an English Placement Test conducted by the University.
• A candidate who has failed the Englis Placement Test will be required in the rst semester to pass a prescribed English Course. Should the candidate fail to obtain the prescribed minimum grade, the University may allow him to repeat the prescribed English course in the second semester.
• A candidate who fails after the second attempt will have his candidature suspended until he passes the English course before allowed to continue with his Master’s program.
Students first learn the basic usage of each language, common types of problems encountered, and techniques for solving a variety of problems encountered in contemporary research: examination of data with visualization techniques, numerical analysis, and
• Robotics engineering. ... • Water/environmental engineering. ... • Data science and computational engineering. ... • Aerospace engineering. ... • Virtual and augmented reality engineering.
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 6688||$ 2229|
Duration: 2-3 Years Intakes: February, September
Fellowships, scholarships, assistantships are usually available for postgraduate students wishing to study in Malaysia, depending either on availability within the institution and your academic qualifications. Additionally, a number of scholarships are available from other institutions and organisations, such as the Malaysian government.
- SCHOLARSHIP/FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE UPM
- GRA (Graduate Research Assistantship)
- GRF (Graduate Research Fellowship)
- Financial Aid for Local Graduate Students to Undertake Overseas Research Attachment
- Financial Aid to Attend International Seminar/Conference/Symposium
- IGRF (International Graduate Research Fellowship)
- IGSS (International Graduate Student Scholarship)
- SGRA (Special Graduate Research Allowance)
- PASS (Putra Alumni Scholarship Scheme)
Jalan UPM, 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia