All about Communication Engineering program in University Putra Malaysia (UPM), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
This program is designed to deepen the understanding and applications of communications engineering mainly in two focused areas which are wireless and photonics communications. The courses offered emphasize on various levels of communications such as devices, systems, transmission, networks and standards for both areas. Both wireless and photonics technologies are high impact research areas that can support many applications in various fields including agriculture, communication, sensing and many others.
Bachelor in the field of Engineering or Engineering Technology with a CGPA of 2.750/ Second Class Lower or;
b) Bachelor in the field of Non-Engineering or Non-Engineering Technology with a CGPA of 3.000/ Second Class Upper;
c) Bachelor in any related field of with a CGPA of 2.500/Second Class Lower with at least three (3) years of working experience in the field of study that us being applied for or;
d) A qualification equivalent to a Bachelor's degree recognized by the professional bodies and MQA
•A Malaysian candidate must have obtained at least a credit in English at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia level or have passed English courses conducted at the Diploma or Bachelor’s Level.
•All international candidates from countries where English is not a medium of instruction must have obtained a minimum score of 550 for TOEFL Paper-based Test (Academic Version); or Band 6.0 for IELTS (Academic Training) ; or 79-80 for TOEFL Internet-based Test (Academic Version).
•A candidate without the requisite minimum score for TOEFL or IELTS may be granted a provisional admission. Such candidate will be required to pass an English Placement Test conducted by the University.
•A candidate who has failed the English Placement Test will be required in the first semester to pass a prescribed English course. Should the candidate fail to obtain the prescribed minimum grade, the University may allow him to repeat the prescribed English course in the second semester.
•A candidate who fails after the second attempt will have his candidature suspended until he passes the English course before being allowed to continue with his Masters programme.
• ICT Project Management • Research Methods in Computer and Communication Engineering • Sustainability in Telecommunication Technology • Standards and Regulations in Communication • Advanced Cellular and Satellite Communication • Adv
• Researcher • Lecturer • Providing technical support. • Designing, producing and modifying designs. • Managing/working in a team of engineers. • Liaising with clients, customers and directors. • Undertaking site surveys. • Producing disaster management plans. • Interpreting data and writing reports. • Testing systems.
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 6488||$ 2163|
Duration: 2-3 Years Intakes: February, September
Fellowships, scholarships, assistantships are usually available for postgraduate students wishing to study in Malaysia, depending either on availability within the institution and your academic qualifications. Additionally, a number of scholarships are available from other institutions and organisations, such as the Malaysian government.
- SCHOLARSHIP/FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE UPM
- GRA (Graduate Research Assistantship)
- GRF (Graduate Research Fellowship)
- Financial Aid for Local Graduate Students to Undertake Overseas Research Attachment
- Financial Aid to Attend International Seminar/Conference/Symposium
- IGRF (International Graduate Research Fellowship)
- IGSS (International Graduate Student Scholarship)
- SGRA (Special Graduate Research Allowance)
- PASS (Putra Alumni Scholarship Scheme)
Jalan UPM, 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia