All about Chemical Engineering program in University Putra Malaysia (UPM), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
This field of study emphasises the fundamental principles of chemical engineering. Research in the field includes design, control, operation, optimisation and kinetics of chemical processes. Process integration, process safety, plant management, and related applications of advanced computation engineering are also covered. The fundamentals of science and engineering are exploited and integrated to invent and formulate novel, sustainable, renewable and biodegradable products. The chemical and process industries covered are petrochemical, oil and gas production, mineral and advanced material processing, food processing, pharmaceutical, neutral ceutical and bio product processing.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering with CGPA 3.00; or
Bachelor Degree in Engineering with CGPA 2.75 and at least three (3) years working experience in relevant eld; or
Bachelor Degree in Science with CGPA 3.25; or
Bachelor Degree in Science with CGPA 3.00 and at least three (3) years working experience in relevant eld.
• A Malaysian candidate must have obtained at least a credit in English at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia level or have passed English courses conducted at the diploma or Bachelor’s level.
• All international candidates from countries where English is not a medium of instruction must have obtained a minimum score of 550 for TOEFL Paper-based Test (Academic Version); or Band 6.0 for IELTS (Academic Training) ; or 79-80 for TOEFL Internet-based Test (Academic Version).
• A candidate without requisite minimum score for TOEFL or IELTS may be granted a provisional admission. Such candidate will be required to pass an English Placement Test conducted by the University.
• A candidate who has failed the Englis Placement Test will be required in the rst semester to pass a prescribed English Course. Should the candidate fail to obtain the prescribed minimum grade, the University may allow him to repeat the prescribed English course in the second semester.
• A candidate who fails after the second attempt will have his candidature suspended until he passes the English course before allowed to continue with his Master’s program.
• Biology. • Calculus. • Chemistry. • Computer Science. • Electronic Materials. • Engineering Statistics. • Environmental Engineering. • Geometry.
• Chemical engineer. • Energy engineer. • Nuclear engineer. • Petroleum engineer. • Product/process development scientist.
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 6688||$ 2229|
Duration: 2-3 Years Intakes: February, September
Fellowships, scholarships, assistantships are usually available for postgraduate students wishing to study in Malaysia, depending either on availability within the institution and your academic qualifications. Additionally, a number of scholarships are available from other institutions and organisations, such as the Malaysian government.
- SCHOLARSHIP/FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE UPM
- GRA (Graduate Research Assistantship)
- GRF (Graduate Research Fellowship)
- Financial Aid for Local Graduate Students to Undertake Overseas Research Attachment
- Financial Aid to Attend International Seminar/Conference/Symposium
- IGRF (International Graduate Research Fellowship)
- IGSS (International Graduate Student Scholarship)
- SGRA (Special Graduate Research Allowance)
PASS (Putra Alumni Scholarship Scheme)
Jalan UPM, 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia