All about Mechanical Engineering program in University Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
Master of Mechanical Engineering (Structure A) is a full research programme where the candidates are given a unique opportunity to pursue their interest in a specialized area of research in the Mechanical Engineering discipline for 1-4 years, and where the candidates can make an important academic contribution to the knowledge of the chosen research area. Candidates are also given the opportunity to take up the role of lab instructor and tutor for the Foundation / Diploma / Bachelor programmes in exchange for tuition fees discount (subject to approval). Prospective candidates are future researchers/ academicians in universities and/or research institutions, R&D Engineers, Engineering Specialists & Technopreneurs.
International students / Entry Requirements
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with Second-Class Upper with honours or CGPA 2.75 (65%) and above, or
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with Second-Class Lower with honours or CGPA 2.50 (60%-64%), and 1 year experience in the domain and at least 1 publication in the domain, or 2 years professional experience in the domain; or
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with CGPA below 2.50 (60%, and 5 years’ experience in the domain); or
- Bachelors in a related domain with Second-Class Upper with honours or CGPA 2.75 (65%) and above, and 1 year experience in the domain (including at least publication in the domain).
- A distinction (A+, A or A-) in the English Language subject at SPM/UEC level; or IELTS 5.0/CEFR B1 or equivalent with TOEFL PBT (410-413) or TOEFL IBT (34) or CAE (160) (Cambridge English: Advance)/CEFR B2 or CPE (180) (Cambridge English: Proficiency)/CEFR C1 or PTE (Pearson Test of English) (36) or MUET (Malaysian University English Test) Band 3.
• Automotive • Mechanical Design & Mechanics • Robotics • Mechatronics Control & Automation • Renewable Energy & Sustainability • Thermal System & Energy • Advanced Materials • Advanced Nuclear Technology • Vibration and MEMS
Graduates of this Mechanical Engineering course will ﬁnd career opportunities in the ﬁelds of energy technology, combustion, acoustics, noise and vibration control, manufacturing processes, metallurgical processes, machine design, automated machinery and robotics, quality management, plant layouts, and process simulation, among others
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 5400||$ 1800|
Duration: 2-3 Years Intakes: March, May, October
UNITEN GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIP
UNITEN Global Scholarship 2019 is for selected International Students who choose to study in UNITEN. The scholarship offers USD1,000 off from the tuition fee.
Type : Partial Tuition Fee Scholarship
Foundation, Diploma, Bachelor, Master and PhD
Distributed in two semesters.
- Eligible to International students 2019 intake onwards only.
- Open for all undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in UNITEN.
- The scholarship covers partial of tuition fee only. Registration, resource & accommodation fees are still applicable.
- Received an offer letter from UNITEN University.
- Not a recipient of any full scholarship or full financial assistance from any other agency / organisation.
- Complete the scholarship application form and submit before closing date.
Jalan IKRAM-UNITEN, 43000 Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia