All about Engineering Management program in University Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
This program is introduced in line with the need to further expose the working engineers and other professionals with related management tools. Professionals are sometimes in predicament when they are given responsibility to lead organization or departments due to their lack of managerial skills which could affect their performance.
International students / Entry Requirements
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with Second Class Lower with honours or CGPA 2.50 (60% - 64%), and above; or
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with CGPA below 2.50 (60%, and 5 years experience in the domain.
Any one of the following:
- TOEFL – Score of 213 (computer-based) or 550 (written-based)
- IELTS – Minimum overall Band score of 6.0
- 1119 English / ‘O’ Levels English – Minimum B3
- MUET – Minimum Band 4
• Organizational Behavior & Management • Managerial Economics • Accounting & Finance For Managers • Marketing Management • Operations Management • Management Information System • Business Research Methods (4 credit hours) • Strategi
Engineering management opportunities exist in many industries. Most engineering managers work first as engineers before advancing into management positions. Some principal duties of engineering managers include project management, research, and product development.
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 10305||$ 3435|
Duration: 2 -3 Years Intakes: March, May, October
UNITEN GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIP
UNITEN Global Scholarship 2019 is for selected International Students who choose to study in UNITEN. The scholarship offers USD1,000 off from the tuition fee.
Type : Partial Tuition Fee Scholarship
Foundation, Diploma, Bachelor, Master and PhD
Distributed in two semesters.
- Eligible to International students 2019 intake onwards only.
- Open for all undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in UNITEN.
- The scholarship covers partial of tuition fee only. Registration, resource & accommodation fees are still applicable.
- Received an offer letter from UNITEN University.
- Not a recipient of any full scholarship or full financial assistance from any other agency / organisation.
- Complete the scholarship application form and submit before closing date.
Jalan IKRAM-UNITEN, 43000 Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia