All about Environmental and Occupational Health program in University Putra Malaysia (UPM), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
This Bachelor of Science (Environmental and Occupational Health) was first initiated in year 1998 with the first batch of students graduated in year 2001.
This program encompasses fundamental and integrated knowledge in the field of Sciences, Health Sciences, Environmental Health, Occupational Health and Community Health. Students are exposed to various learning techniques in order to maximize their learning potential.
Methods of learning includes lectures, tutorials, seminars, laboratory sessions, self-directed learning, case studies, computer-assisted learning, field work, practical training and industrial attachment in government and private agencies, presentations, course work as well as scientific research projects.
- 550 for the TOEFL Paper-based Test (Academic Version); or
- Band 6.0 for IELTS (Academic Training) ; or
- 79-80 for TOEFL Internet-based Test (Academic Version); or
- Level 109 for CIEP at ELS Language Centre; or
- Band 4.0 for IELTS (Academic Training) or 400 for the TOEFL Paper-based Test (Academic Version) only for Malay Language Studies, Arabic, Chinese Literature programme or any other programmes that allow a thesis to be written in the language of instruction; or
- any English Language Test which is equivalent to B2 in Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR); or
- Applicant who has graduated from Public or Private Institute in Malaysia which is recognized by MQA; or
- Applicant who has undergone their Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree from Institute of Higher Learning in Native English Speaking Countries; or
- Applicant from any of the following native English Speaking Country and Commonwealth countries.
Environmental science is an interdisciplinary academic field that integrates physical, biological and information sciences (including ecology, biology, physics, chemistry, plant science, zoology, mineralogy, oceanography, limnology, soil science, geology
With the recognition of graduates of the Bachelor of Science (Environment and Occupational Health) program, UPM which has been gazetted under the Act 514 (Occupational Safety and Health Act) by the Department of Occupational Safety and Health, the Ministry of Human Resources as a competent Occupational Safety and Health Officer, Have a great career opportunity either in the public or private sector. Graduates can also pursue tertiary education either at home or abroad. Among the job opportunities include the field of Environmental Health, Occupational Safety and Health, Environmental Monitoring and Control, Education and Training, Consultancy, Management and Entrepreneurship. Generally, career opportunities for graduates can be listed as below: • Environmental Health Officer • Occupational Safety and Health Officer • Science officer • Research officer • Occupational Safety and Health Executive • Occupational Safety and Health Consultant • Lecturer / Academic Officer
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 16250||$ 4063|
Duration: 4 Years Intakes: February, September
Fellowships, scholarships, assistantships are usually available for postgraduate students wishing to study in Malaysia, depending either on availability within the institution and your academic qualifications. Additionally, a number of scholarships are available from other institutions and organisations, such as the Malaysian government.
- SCHOLARSHIP/FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE UPM
- GRA (Graduate Research Assistantship)
- GRF (Graduate Research Fellowship)
- Financial Aid for Local Graduate Students to Undertake Overseas Research Attachment
- Financial Aid to Attend International Seminar/Conference/Symposium
- IGRF (International Graduate Research Fellowship)
- IGSS (International Graduate Student Scholarship)
- SGRA (Special Graduate Research Allowance)
- PASS (Putra Alumni Scholarship Scheme)
Jalan UPM, 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia