All about Electrical Engineering program in University Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
Master of Electrical Engineering (Structure B) is a half research program where candidates are given unique opportunity to follow their interest in a specialized area of research of Electrical/Electronic Engineering for 1 – 2 years and make an important academic contribution to the knowledge of chosen research area.
Apart from that the student will be attending 7 post graduate classes in which 3 courses are core courses and 4 are electives courses amounting to 21 credit hours where the students will be learning advanced technical courses in the field of electrical power and electronics.
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with Second Class Upper with honours or CGPA 2.75 (65%) and above, or
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with Second Class Lower with honours or CGPA 2.50 (60% - 64%), and 1 year experience in the domain and at least 1 publication in the domain, or 2 years professional in the domain; or
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with CGPA below 2.50 (60%, and 5 years experience in the domain; or
- Bachelors in a related domain with Second Class Upper with honours or CGPA 2.75 (65%) and above, and 1 year experience in the domain (including at least publication in the domain).
- A distinction (A+, A or A-) in the English Language subject at SPM/UEC level; or IELTS 5.0/CEFR B1 or equivalent with TOEFL PBT (410-413) or TOEFL IBT (34) or CAE (160) (Cambridge English: Advance)/CEFR B2 or CPE (180) (Cambridge English: Proficiency)/CEFR C1 or PTE (Pearson Test of English) (36) or MUET (Malaysian University English Test) Band 3.
• Renewable Energy and Sustainability • Automation and embedded computing system • Signal Processing and control system • Communication system and networks • Radio frequency and microwave engineering • System and machine engineering •
Radio-Frequency Engineering Signal Processing Microelectronics Control Systems Power Engineering Telecommunications
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 10880||$ 2720|
Duration: 2 -4 years Intakes: March, May, October
UNITEN GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIP 2019
UNITEN Global Scholarship 2019 is for selected International Students who choose to study in UNITEN. The scholarship offers USD1,000 off from the tuition fee.
Type : Partial Tuition Fee Scholarship
Foundation, Diploma, Bachelor, Master and PhD
Distributed in two semesters.
- Eligible to International students 2019 intake onwards only.
- Open for all undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in UNITEN.
- The scholarship covers partial of tuition fee only. Registration, resource & accommodation fees are still applicable.
- Received an offer letter from UNITEN University.
- Not a recipient of any full scholarship or full financial assistance from any other agency / organisation.
Complete the scholarship application form and submit before closing date.