All about Civil Engineering program in University Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
Master of Civil Engineering (Structure A) is a full research program where candidates are given unique opportunity to follow their interest in a specialized area of research of Civil Engineering for 1-4 years and make an important academic contribution to the knowledge of chosen research area. Students are given opportunity to experience the role of lab instructor and handling tutorial for Diploma/Foundation/Bachelor student in exchange for discount of fees (subject to approval of the respective semester). Prospective students are future researcher/academician in university and/or research institution, R & D Engineer, Engineering Specialist and technopreneur.
· Bachelors in the relevant domain with Second-Class Upper with honours or CGPA 2.75 (65%) and above, or
· Bachelors in the relevant domain with Second-Class Lower with honours or CGPA 2.50 (60%-64%), and 1 year experience in the domain and at least 1 publication in the domain, or 2 years professional experience in the domain; or
· Bachelors in the relevant domain with CGPA below 2.50 (60%, and 5 years’ experience in the domain); or
· Bachelors in a related domain with Second-Class Upper with honours or CGPA 2.75 (65%) and above, and 1 year experience in the domain (including at least publication in the domain).
A distinction (A+, A or A-) in the English Language subject at SPM/UEC level; or IELTS 5.0/CEFR B1 or equivalent with TOEFL PBT (410-413) or TOEFL IBT (34) or CAE (160) (Cambridge English: Advance)/CEFR B2 or CPE (180) (Cambridge English: Proficiency)/CEFR C1 or PTE (Pearson Test of English) (36) or MUET (Malaysian University English Test) Band 3.
• Construction Materials Science and • Engineering, • Environmental and Wastewater Engineering, • Geotechnical and Geological Engineering, • Water Resources Engineering, • Structural Engineering, • Highway and Transportation Engineerin
Civil Engineers plan, design, construct and maintain buildings, airports, harbours, roads, railways, bridges, and tunnels among others. Thus, Civil Engineers play a very important role in shaping and controlling the environment (e.g. water and waste, ﬂoods and irrigation, traﬃc management).
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 5400||$ 1800|
Duration 2-3 Years Intakes: March, May, October
UNITEN GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIP 2019
UNITEN Global Scholarship 2019 is for selected International Students who choose to study in UNITEN. The scholarship offers USD1,000 off from the tuition fee.
Open : 20 March 2019
Type : Partial Tuition Fee Scholarship
Foundation, Diploma, Bachelor, Master and PhD
Distributed in two semesters.
- Eligible to International students 2019 intake onwards only.
- Open for all undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in UNITEN.
- The scholarship covers partial of tuition fee only. Registration, resource & accommodation fees are still applicable.
- Received an offer letter from UNITEN University.
- Not a recipient of any full scholarship or full financial assistance from any other agency / organisation.
- Complete the scholarship application form and submit before closing date.