All about Business Administration (hons) International Business program in University of Kuala Lumpur (UniKL), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
With our program we aim to provide an internationally recognized degree in international business to produce graduates with functional management and marketing skills, strong entrepreneurial spirit, exemplary leadership skills, high commitment towards pursuit of knowledge and excellence, and are innovative, socially responsible and good team players who are nationalistic and yet global in outlook and behavior.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
UniKL graduates who are:
Knowledgeable, competent, and innovative;
effective leaders with teamwork, skills as well as verbal and non-verbal interpersonal communications skill;
committed towards the importance of lifelong learning and continuous improvements;
professional, ethical, and socially responsible; and
capable of embarking on business and technopreneurial activities.
Pass in SPM with at least obtain credits (C) in five (5) subjects:
1. Bahasa Melayu
4. And two (2) other subjects
Academic Requirement for admission in UNIKL University Malaysia
Diploma & Bachelor Programs
- Candidates in High school, secondary or A-level must hold min. CGPA of 2 out of 4 or must be passed.
- For studying engineering pass marks in Math, Chemistry and physics in high school.
- Bachelor's degree with min. CGPA of 2.75 out of 4 or equivalent in a relevant field of study.
- Any Bachelor's degree with CGPA of 2 to 2.5 out of 4 in a relevant field can be accepted subject to a minimum 2 years of working experience in a related field.
- A Master's degree with min. CGPA of 2.75 out of 4 or equivalent in a relevant field of study.
- Any Master's degree with minimum CGPA of 2 to 2.5 out of 4 in a relevant field can be accepted subject to a minimum 2 years of working experience in a related field.
English language requirement for admission in UniKL University Malaysia: It is mandatory for every international student to take English tests like TOFEL (Test of English as a Foreign Language or IELTS (International English language Testing System) with the minimum required score for respective programs.
Types of Program
Minimum TOEFL Score
Minimum IELTS Score
Diploma & Bachelor Programs
- Internet Based Test: 70
- Paper Based: 500
- Computer Based: 195
Master & PhD Programs
- Internet Based Test: 90
- Paper Based: 575
- Computer Based: 230
Also, if by any chance you don't have the above qualifications in English, you can take the UniKL English placement test in Malaysia. You have to get passed in the test for getting admission to the English programs but in case you can't make it the you will be required to study a compulsory English course at UniKL.
Majors in chemical engineering will be able to: PLO 1 Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering technology fundamentals and specialization principles to well-defined applied engineering technology procedures, processes, systems or meth
The following represents a sample of the internships and jobs that current students and recent graduates have reported. • Import/Export Specialty • International Economist • Foreign Exchange Trader
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 4225||$ 1409|
Duration: Full Time (3 year) Intakes: January, September
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia