All about Agriculture with Aquaculture program in University Putra Malaysia (UPM), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
The Bachelor of Agriculture (Aquaculture) program is formulated to emphasize specifically on the importance of the freshwater and marine aquaculture industry as a new source of economic growth. It takes into account the current trends in agriculture with respect to the emphasis given by the Malaysian Government on agriculture and the application of biotechnology and information technology to provide value-added products. New courses are introduced such as agricultural entrepreneurship, accounting, ICT in aquaculture, agricultural management and marketing, integrated aquaculture and other courses related to the industry. The program is intended to produce students that are knowledgeable, skilled and of leadership quality enabling them to participate in sectors involved in services, research, extension, production and sustainable management in marine and freshwater aquaculture. The curriculum requires students to complete 128 credits to graduate in courses related to agriculture in general, specific courses in aquaculture, project electives and with 16 weeks of mandatory internship in an aquaculture related industry.
- A minimum C Grade at GCE Ordinary (O) level in any two (2) subjects chosen form Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics/Additional Mathematics.
- Credits at GCE Advanced (A) level in:
- Mathematics/Additional Mathematics
- One (1) Science subject
- Two (2) other subjects
ENGLISH REQUIREMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT:
If you are non-native English speaker, you must achieve one of the formal qualifications as part of the entry requirements: 1. IELTS - 1. Minimum overall score of 6.0 for TESL/English or 5.5 for other programmes; or
2. TOEFL - Minimum overall score of 550 for TESL/English or 500 for other programmes; or
3. Certified Intensive English Programme (CIEP) - Certified Intensive English Programme (CIEP) - enrolled at ELS-UPM - Level 109 English or Level 107 for other pro
• Agricultural Business. • Agriculture Production. Aquaculture. • Animal Science. • Animal Services. • Food Sciences and Technologies. • Horticulture.
Graduates in this program will find effective employment as a manager in a modern and commercial aquacultural farm. They will be competitively positioned to serve in both public and private sectors in the areas of service, research, extension, education, production, management in aquaculture or become an entrepreneur.
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 16250||$ 4062|
Duration: 4 Years Intakes: February, September
Fellowships, scholarships, assistantships are usually available for postgraduate students wishing to study in Malaysia, depending either on availability within the institution and your academic qualifications. Additionally, a number of scholarships are available from other institutions and organisations, such as the Malaysian government.
- SCHOLARSHIP/FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE UPM
- GRA (Graduate Research Assistantship)
- GRF (Graduate Research Fellowship)
- Financial Aid for Local Graduate Students to Undertake Overseas Research Attachment
- Financial Aid to Attend International Seminar/Conference/Symposium
- IGRF (International Graduate Research Fellowship)
- IGSS (International Graduate Student Scholarship)
- SGRA (Special Graduate Research Allowance)
- PASS (Putra Alumni Scholarship Scheme)
Jalan UPM, 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia