All about Aerospace program in University Putra Malaysia (UPM), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
The Bachelor of Aerospace Engineering programme is offered to help develop the aerospace industry as launched in the “National Blueprint for the Development of the Aerospace Industry in Malaysia”. Content of the program has been designed and covers both branches of Aerospace Engineering: • Aeronautical Engineering – Branch of knowledge and application that is related to fields such as aerodynamics, aerospace materials, structures, propulsion, flight mechanics, and aircraft stability and control. • Astronautical Engineering – Branch of knowledge and application that is related to fields such as orbital mechanics, space environment, telecommunication, space structures and rocket propulsion.
Fulfils the University General Requirements and Specific Programme Requirements: a)
A minimum CGPA of 2.80
b) A minimum of Band 3 in the Malaysian University English Test (MUET) OR Credit in English Language subject at SPM level
- TOEFL 550-599
- IELTS 5-6.5
• Aerodynamics. • Advanced Physics. • Aerospace Engineering. • Aircraft and Spacecraft Propulsion. • Atmospheric Sciences. • Materials Sciences. • Performance Of Aircraft and Spacecraft. • Propulsion Systems.
Aerospace industry in Malaysia has been continually receiving encouragement and support from the government, military bodies and private agencies. Graduates from the Bachelor of Aerospace Engineering program will have career opportunities in local and international aerospace industry sectors like component manufacturing, maintenance repair and overhaul, operation management, system integration, avionics, and design services, and other related engineering industries.
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 17500||$ 4375|
Duration: 4 Years Intakes: February, September
Fellowships, scholarships, assistantships are usually available for postgraduate students wishing to study in Malaysia, depending either on availability within the institution and your academic qualifications. Additionally, a number of scholarships are available from other institutions and organisations, such as the Malaysian government.
- SCHOLARSHIP/FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE UPM
- GRA (Graduate Research Assistantship)
- GRF (Graduate Research Fellowship)
- Financial Aid for Local Graduate Students to Undertake Overseas Research Attachment
- Financial Aid to Attend International Seminar/Conference/Symposium
- IGRF (International Graduate Research Fellowship)
- IGSS (International Graduate Student Scholarship)
- SGRA (Special Graduate Research Allowance)
- PASS (Putra Alumni Scholarship Scheme)
Jalan UPM, 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia