All about Tourism Planning and Development (Hons) program in University of Kuala Lumpur (UniKL), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
Tourism Planning and Development programme is to produce graduates capable of planning and handling tourism development projects in both private and government sectors. The objectives of the programme are:
- To produce graduates who are knowledgeable, competent and innovative in contributing towards the field of tourism management and development.
- To produce graduates who have effective leadership qualities to support their roles in management and development of tourism activities.
- To produce graduates who are committed to the importance of lifelong learning and continuous improvement.
- To produce graduates who practice professionalism with ethics and social responsibility.
- To produce graduates who are capable of embarking on business and technopreneurial activities.
Pass in SPM with at least obtain credits (C) in five (5) subjects:
- Bahasa Melayu
- And two (2) other subjects
Academic Requirement for admission in UNIKL University Malaysia
Diploma & Bachelor Programs
- Candidates in High school, secondary or A-level must hold min. CGPA of 2 out of 4 or must be passed.
- For studying engineering pass marks in Math, Chemistry and physics in high school.
- Bachelor's degree with min. CGPA of 2.75 out of 4 or equivalent in a relevant field of study.
- Any Bachelor's degree with CGPA of 2 to 2.5 out of 4 in a relevant field can be accepted subject to a minimum 2 years of working experience in a related field.
- A Master's degree with min. CGPA of 2.75 out of 4 or equivalent in a relevant field of study.
- Any Master's degree with minimum CGPA of 2 to 2.5 out of 4 in a relevant field can be accepted subject to a minimum 2 years of working experience in a related field.
English language requirement for admission in UniKL University Malaysia: It is mandatory for every international student to take English tests like TOFEL (Test of English as a Foreign Language or IELTS (International English language Testing System) with the minimum required score for respective programs.
Types of Program
Minimum TOEFL Score
Minimum IELTS Score
Diploma & Bachelor Programs
- Internet Based Test: 70
- Paper Based: 500
- Computer Based: 195
Master & PhD Programs
- Internet Based Test: 90
- Paper Based: 575
- Computer Based: 230
Also, if by any chance you don't have the above qualifications in English, you can take the UniKL English placement test in Malaysia. You have to get passed in the test for getting admission to the English programs but in case you can't make it the you will be required to study a compulsory English course at UniKL.
Upon completion of this course students should be able to: 1. Apply in-depth knowledge and skills in the area of specialization. 2. Communicate ideas and information effectively. 3. Seek and analyze information for decision making 4. Display leadershi
• Tour Planner • Adventurer • Public Relations Specialist
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 4225||$ 1408|
Duration: Full Time (3 year) Intakes: January, September
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia