All about Contemporary Music program in UCSI University Malaysia, like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
The Bachelor of Contemporary Music (Hons) caters to the needs of those students who want a career in the popular music industry. By covering the key areas of Arranging, Technology, Performance, Recording and Music Business (but not neglecting other related studies such as contemporary music theory, ear training and composition), the programme will enable its graduates to pursue challenging and rewarding careers within the industry.
Candidates may be admitted into the music degree programs by one of these 2 paths:
A. Complete and pass all courses with a minimum of Grade C in the Foundation in Music program at UCSI University,
B. Meet BOTH academic and music requirements below:
- At least 2 principal passes with minimum CGPA of 2.0
- 2 principal passes
- At least B grade in 5 subjects
UCSI Foundation Year Foundation programs from other higher learning institutions / National Matriculation/ Pre-U2 Singapore/ Diploma (Level 4 KKM)
- Pass with minimum CGPA of 2.0
High/Secondary School Diploma (Grade 12) / Canadian Grade 12 – title following various districts in Canada / Canadian Pre-University (CPU) / Canadian International Matriculation (CIMP)/ SAM / AUSMAT / SACE / TEE / HSC (NSW) / NTCE / WACE
- Pass with a minimum of 60%
- A score of 500 in Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or 5.0 in International Language Testing System (IELTS) or MUET Band 3 or its equivalent
- Candidates from countries that use English as first language are given exemption from requirement (a); or
- Candidates who uses their academic requirement from institutions that uses English as the language of instruction are exempted from requirement (a) or
- A distinction (A+, A or A-) in the English Language subject at SPM/UEC level; or MUET Band 3
• Choir 1-6 OR Orchestra 1-6 • Modern Band 1-4 • Recital Attendance 1-6 • Masterclass Attendance 1-6 • Music Theory 1-4 • Aural Skills 1-4 • Introduction to Popular Music History • Malaysian Music • Popular Music History 1-2 •
Performing • Recording sessionist, lounge musician. Teaching • Private, music institutions / centres. Composing / arranging • Publishing, production, recording, advertising. Music Technology • Production, recording, broadcasting. Music Business • Management, marketing, administration, retailing and sales.
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 21105||$ 7035|
Duration: 3 Years Intakes: January, May, September
Realize your aspirations with UCSI University Trust Scholarship. We have allocated RM30million in scholarships for prodigious students like you. Scholarships and a Sports Bursary are awarded to deserving Malaysians irrespective of race, religion and creed to pursue their higher education at UCSI University. Scholarships are offered to students at Foundation, A-Levels, Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels.
- TAN SRI AHMAD RAZALI MERIT SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST SCHOLARSHIP
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST PRINCIPAL’S AWARD 2019
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST PRE-U SCHOLARSHIP
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST SPORTS BURSARY
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST GRADUATE ASSISTANTSHIP
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
No. 1, Jalan Menara Gading, UCSI Heights (Taman Connaught), Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia