All about Multimedia Design program in UCSI University Malaysia, like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
With the Bachelor of Arts in Multimedia Design from UCSI University, graduates will be equipped with the required knowledge and industry-relevant skills to set the new standard of visuals, interaction and experience in the cutting edge multimedia design world. Covering multiple forms of media, the curriculum includes visualising and creating content, brand and messages through imagery and animation. The wide range of topics covered is ideal for students who want an edge in making an impact in today’s ever changing digital world
STPM / A-levels
- Minimum 2 principals
- Minimum 5 credits
- In the related field
Other qualifications deemed equivalent to STPM / A-Level by Malaysian Qualifications Agency
- Minimum Average 60%
- Minimum CGPA 2.0
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 or Candidates who obtained a CGPA between 2.00 and 2.50 may be admitted subject to internal assessment process
- A distinction (A+, A or A-) in the English Language subject at SPM/UEC level; or MUET Band 3; or a score of 410-413 (writing-based) / 34 (internet-based) in TOEFL; or Band 5.0 in IELTS.
- In the event that the English Language Requirements are not met, student may be required to undertake additional English module(s) prior to or concurrently with the undergraduate program, based on the University’s decision.
International students holding equivalent academic qualifications but which are not conducted in English, are required to sit for the English Placement Test, which may result in the taking of the Certificate in English program (1 to 10 months). Students who intend to pursue the above undergraduate program directly, are advised to fulfil the above English requirements prior to commencing their studies at the University.
• Art History • Life Drawing • Graphic and Image Editing • Modelling • Visual Communication • University Life (MPU-U2) • Typography 1 • Basic Photography • Traditional Animation • Introduction to Multimedia • Design and Lay
• Advertising Agencies • Multimedia Labs • Design Studios • Corporate Art Departments • Television Network Stations • Animation House
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 15835||$ 5278|
Duration: 3 Years Intakes: January, May, September
Realize your aspirations with UCSI University Trust Scholarship. We have allocated RM30million in scholarships for prodigious students like you. Scholarships and a Sports Bursary are awarded to deserving Malaysians irrespective of race, religion and creed to pursue their higher education at UCSI University. Scholarships are offered to students at Foundation, A-Levels, Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels.
- TAN SRI AHMAD RAZALI MERIT SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST SCHOLARSHIP
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST PRINCIPAL’S AWARD 2019
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST PRE-U SCHOLARSHIP
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST SPORTS BURSARY
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST GRADUATE ASSISTANTSHIP
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
No. 1, Jalan Menara Gading, UCSI Heights (Taman Connaught), Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia