Focusing on a crucial stage in developmental psychology, this Masters program equips graduate learners like yourself with new insights on how children learn and the way they interact with their surroundings. In-depth training and applied knowledge characterise the delivery of the program and you will understand – and appreciate – how subjectivities bring out the best in children. Nothing is left to chance and you will challenge yourself as you test each assumption from the classroom to the socialisation process.
Offered via applied and research pathways, the program is designed to suit different learning preferences. It was also tailored with you in mind. Delve full-time into the program or opt for the part-time study option that addresses the rigorous demands and responsibilities shouldered by today’s educators. The latter sees classes being delivered in a format that fits your professional – and personal – schedule, negating any possibility of career disruption. Regardless of your choice, the program will accomplish the same purpose: The positive impact it will have on your work.
With that assurance, you can look forward to an intellectual environment where ideas are constantly born, debated and refined. Your peers will be established professionals from diverse fields, setting the stage for a dynamic process of peer-to-peer learning and camaraderie. And as you participate in intense sessions that concern myriad fields from the development of a child’s self-concept to attachment theories, you will evolve into the higher-order educator the world needs. You will versatile in your approach. You will learn to make the smarter decisions. And you won’t just adapt to change in the education system. You’ll be ahead of it.
These salient points set the Masters of Child Psychology apart as the preferred choice for educators. It’s far more than a postgraduate qualification. It’s a future-proof gateway to tomorrow’s education. And most importantly, it’s the smarter solution to nurture a smarter generation.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Psychology or its equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.75
- A Bachelor's Degree with minimum CGPA 2.75 in any field, AND a minimum 45 credits of prerequisites modules in Psychology or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA 2.75 in the prerequisites modules
- A Bachelor's Degree with minimum CGPA 2.75 in any field, AND a minimum 30 credits of prerequisites modules in Psychology or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA 2.75 in the prerequisites modules AND a Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Subject Test (Psychology) with minimum score of 550
- Other relevant or equivalent qualification, experience and requirement accepted by the HEP Senate / competent authority in Malaysia.
- Minimum of 550 TOFEL or
- IELTS 5.0 or
- MUET Band 3 or
- The medium of instruction is English Language for the Bachelor Degree studies
No. 1, Jalan Menara Gading, UCSI Heights (Taman Connaught), Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia