All about Architecture program in UCSI University Malaysia, like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
The Master of Architecture programme is a 2-year full-time professional degree. It is designed for individuals who have already successfully completed a 3-year undergraduate professional architectural programme. This Master of Architecture will enable students to engage with current public expectations of architectural practice and trends, particularly towards sustainable designs. With this programme, UCSI University’s School of Architecture and Built Environment is doing its part to boost the number of professional architects in Malaysia, which is in line with the country’s aim to achieve developed nation status by 2020.
Graduate from LAM Part 1 Architecture programme
- Complete and pass with a minimum CGPA of 2.50
- Must possess minimum 6 months working experience in the related field
- Design Grade - minimum C+ obtained during the final semester.
- Complete and pass with CGPA 2.0 to 2.49
- Must possess minimum 5 years working experience in the related field
IELTS score Band 5.0; MUET Band 3; TOEFL score of 34 (IBT) or 410 (paper-based) or 160in CAE or 180 in CPE or 36 in PTE or a first degree from a University where the medium of instruction is English.
* As per Malaysia MOE approval.
An admission interview is required for all candidates applying to the programme.
• Integrated Architecture Design 1 • Advance Structure & Construction • Building Information Modelling • Architecture Theory • Design Thesis 1 • Architectural Economics • Sustainable Environment • Architectural Practice & Manageme
This postgraduate degree programme is an excellent preparation for the career as a graduate architect.
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 12478||$ 6239|
Duration: 2 Years Intakes: January, July
UCSI University offers scholarships to deserving international students at UCSI University.
As the scholarships are limited and often based on merit, they are very competitive. All shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview before the confirmation of the scholarship award.
Interested applicants can find out details of the scholarship criteria by downloading the international scholarship form.
No. 1, Jalan Menara Gading, UCSI Heights (Taman Connaught), Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia