The Master of Architecture programme is a 2-year full-time professional degree. It is designed for individuals who have already successfully completed a 3-year undergraduate professional architectural programme. This Master of Architecture will enable students to engage with current public expectations of architectural practice and trends, particularly towards sustainable designs. With this programme, UCSI University’s School of Architecture and Built Environment is doing its part to boost the number of professional architects in Malaysia, which is in line with the country’s aim to achieve developed nation status by 2020.
Graduate from LAM Part 1 Architecture programme
- Complete and pass with a minimum CGPA of 2.50
- Must possess minimum 6 months working experience in the related field
- Design Grade - minimum C+ obtained during the final semester.
- Complete and pass with CGPA 2.0 to 2.49
- Must possess minimum 5 years working experience in the related field
IELTS score Band 5.0; MUET Band 3; TOEFL score of 34 (IBT) or 410 (paper-based) or 160in CAE or 180 in CPE or 36 in PTE or a first degree from a University where the medium of instruction is English.
* As per Malaysia MOE approval.
An admission interview is required for all candidates applying to the programme.
No. 1, Jalan Menara Gading, UCSI Heights (Taman Connaught), Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia