All about Built Environment program in UCSI University Malaysia, like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
The Fourth Industrial Revolution underway is dramatically changing our buildings and urban space in scale, complexity and scope. As will increasingly complex environmental challenges. Professionals in the built environment field must be prepared for these emerging challenges and opportunities.
Our one-year Foundation in Arts (Built Environment) program aims to give a good start. Using an integrated and synergist approach, the program provides a cross-disciplinary introduction and built environment-specific subjects, to help you progress smoothly into your chosen specialization (architecture, interior architecture or quantity surveying) at the degree level.
Adopting varied and innovative teaching approaches, both in and out of the classroom, our distinguished academics, visiting professors and industry experts will help you develop the subject knowledge as well as creative and critical thinking and study skills.
Drawing on close ties with the industry, you will also have an early exposure to real-world experiences working on community or industrial projects, together with your seniors and leading industry players in a supportive and creative environment.
SPM / O-levels
- 5 credits (inclusive of Math for Architecture pathway)
- 3 credits (inclusive of Math for Architecture pathway)
Other qualifications deemed equivalent to SPM/O-Level by Malaysian Qualifications Agency
- Overall average score of 60%
Other qualifications deemed equivalent to STPM/A-Level by Malaysian Qualifications Agency
- Overall average score of 50%
- A distinction (A+, A or A-) in the English Language subject at SPM/UEC level; or MUET Band 5; or a score of 196 (computer-based) / 525 (writing-based) / 69-70 (internet-based) in TOEFL; or Band 5.5 in IELTS.
- In the event that the English Language Requirements are not met, student may be required to undertake additional English module(s) prior to or concurrently with the undergraduate program, based on the University’s decision.
International students holding equivalent academic qualifications, but which are not conducted in English, are required to sit for the English Placement Test, which may result in the taking of the Certificate in English program (1 to 10 months). Students who intend to pursue the above undergraduate program directly, are advised to fulfil the above English requirements prior to commencing their studies at the University.
• Calculus • Algebra and Trigonometry • Introduction to probability and Statistics • Fundamentals of Mathematics • Quantitative Methods • Office application • Economics • Writing for Academic Purpose • Introduction to Marketing
• Design • Engineering • Surveying • Management • Planning
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 5000||$ 5000|
Duration: 1 Years Intakes: January, May, September
UCSI University offers scholarships to deserving international students at UCSI University.
As the scholarships are limited and often based on merit, they are very competitive. All shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview before the confirmation of the scholarship award.
Interested applicants can find out details of the scholarship criteria by downloading the international scholarship form.
No. 1, Jalan Menara Gading, UCSI Heights (Taman Connaught), Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia