All about Classical Music program in UCSI University Malaysia, like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
The Bachelor of Music (Hons.) program is intended for those who wish to pursue classical music studies to an advanced level and has the advantage of a very broad based curriculum without compromising the possibility of increasing the specialisation in one or more areas. Performance and performance-related studies are especially prominent but other areas such as history, analysis and stylistic composition are also included.
This blend of practical work and academic enquiry will produce graduates equipped with a raft of skills and knowledge that will be of value to many employers and enable them to pursue careers not only as performers and teachers, but also as administrators and managers within the wider music industry and beyond.
Vary from course to course including:
- Written exams.
- Practical performance.
- Recital / master class attendance.
- Project-based coursework.
International students / Entry Requirements
At least 2 principal passes with minimum CGPA of 2.0
2 principal passes
At least B grade in 5 subjects
UCSI Foundation Year / Foundation programs from other higher learning institutions / National Matriculation/ Pre-U2 Singapore/ Diploma (Level 4 KKM)
Pass with minimum CGPA of 2.0
High/Secondary School Diploma (Grade 12) / Canadian Grade 12 – title following various districts in Canada / Canadian Pre-University (CPU) / Canadian International Matriculation (CIMP)/ SAM / AUSMAT / SACE / TEE / HSC (NSW) / NTCE / WACE
Pass with a minimum of 60%
- A score of 500 in Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or 5.0 in International Language Testing System (IELTS) or MUET Band 3 or its equivalent
- Candidates from countries that use English as first language are given exemption from requirement (a); or
- Candidates who uses their academic requirement from institutions that uses English as the language of instruction are exempted from requirement (a) or
- A distinction (A+, A or A-) in the English Language subject at SPM/UEC level
• Choir 1-6 OR Orchestra 1-6 • Chamber Music Ensemble 1-4 • Recital Attendance 1-6 • Masterclass Attendance 1-6 • Music Theory 1-4 • Aural Skills 1-4 • Introduction to Music History • Malaysian Music • Music History 1-2 • Musi
Performing Soloist, accompanist, orchestral / chamber musician. Teaching Private, music institutions / centres. Composing / arranging Publishing, production, recording, advertising.
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 21105||$ 5276|
Duration: 4 Years intakes:March, May, September
Realize your aspirations with UCSI University Trust Scholarship. We have allocated RM30million in scholarships for prodigious students like you. Scholarships and a Sports Bursary are awarded to deserving Malaysians irrespective of race, religion and creed to pursue their higher education at UCSI University. Scholarships are offered to students at Foundation, A-Levels, Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels.
- TAN SRI AHMAD RAZALI MERIT SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST SCHOLARSHIP
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST PRINCIPAL’S AWARD 2019
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST PRE-U SCHOLARSHIP
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST SPORTS BURSARY
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST GRADUATE ASSISTANTSHIP
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
No. 1, Jalan Menara Gading, UCSI Heights (Taman Connaught), Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia