All about BA (Hons) Marketing program in UCSI University Malaysia, like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
The BA (Hons) Marketing course provides students with the fundamental academic and vocational skills in marketing and business principles through a variety of innovative teaching and learning methods. Assessments include a combination of examinations, projects and assignments, including an independent project dissertation in the ﬁnal year.
Comprehensive and in-depth modules, in addition to actual case studies and relevant organizational context, add exceptional value to this program. Co-operative placements with key industries also provide an excellent platform for students to not only gain industrial experience but also to enable them to broaden their horizon as well as apply their theories to practice.
International students / Entry Requirements
UCSI Foundation year
- Pass, with a minimum CGPA of 2.0
- Minimum 2 principals (C) (CGPA 2.0) in 2 subjects and pass in Mathematics and English at SPM Level
- Minimum 2 principals (E)
- Minimum 5 credits (B6) and pass (C8) in Mathematics and English
- Minimum CGPA of 2.0
International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Minimum score of 26 points in 6 subjects
- Minimum average of 60% in 6 subjects
SAM / Australian Year 12
- Minimum average of 60% in 5 subjects
Other qualifications deemed equivalent to STPM/A-Level by Malaysian Qualifications Agency
- Minimum overall average of 60%
- Minimum CGPA of 2.0
Other equivalent qualifications
- To be reviewed by the faculty on a case-to-case basis
- A score of Band 5.5 in IELTS or its equivalent as stipulated by the Ministry of Education of Malaysia.
- In the event that the English Language Requirements are not met, student may be required to undertake additional English module(s) prior to or concurrently with the undergraduate program, based on the University’s decision.
- Applicants who have studied at least one year in a program at an Institution of Higher Learning with minimum overall CGPA of 2.00 / average percentage of 50% where English is the medium of instruction. Applicants must produce a verification letter from the Institute of Higher Learning confirming the medium used in the delivery of the program was in English.
• Fundamentals of Marketing • Fundamentals of Management • Business Accounting • Microeconomics • Marketing in Practice • Organisational behavior • Business Information System • Business Communication • Macroeconomics • Busine
Our graduates have a wide range of career choices such as those listed below: • Marketing Manager • Corporate Branding Consultant • Business Development Manager • Sales Manager • Retail Manager • Advertising & Promotion Manager • Consultant • Public Relations Consultant
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 13560||$ 4520|
Duration: 3 Years Intakes: January, May, September
Realize your aspirations with UCSI University Trust Scholarship. We have allocated RM30million in scholarships for prodigious students like you. Scholarships and a Sports Bursary are awarded to deserving Malaysians irrespective of race, religion and creed to pursue their higher education at UCSI University. Scholarships are offered to students at Foundation, A-Levels, Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels.
- TAN SRI AHMAD RAZALI MERIT SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST SCHOLARSHIP
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST PRINCIPAL’S AWARD 2019
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST PRE-U SCHOLARSHIP
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST SPORTS BURSARY
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST GRADUATE ASSISTANTSHIP
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
No. 1, Jalan Menara Gading, UCSI Heights (Taman Connaught), Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia