All about Fashion Design with Marketing program in UCSI University Malaysia, like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
The Fashion industry now goes beyond its’ traditional associations. Style, culture and self-expression prevail in every facet of daily life. The global fashion market demands more strategic planning, innovations, better product designs and inventive marketing concepts. The speed of delivery, quality of production and creativity in design are also critical aspects of this new technology-driven industry. Market intelligence, fashion trend forecasting, plus the fundamentals of business and marketing management are invaluable areas necessary to keep fashion fresh, alive and up-to-the-minute. This course is designed to prepare graduates to meet these demands. Throughout this course, students will experience the ‘workings’ of the world of fashion design, from concept to manufacturing, and the branding and marketing of the end product.
This program combines 75% ‘hands-on’ skills directed towards fashion design, illustration, textiles, pattern cutting and garment construction, and 25% marketing skills. This is designed to enable the student to experiment with original design concepts and equip them with market intelligence skills. They will be able to communicate, brand and focus their designs towards identified markets. This ultimately will facilitate multiple career opportunities within the fashion industry.
The Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) in Fashion Design with Marketing graduate will be a versatile fashion specialist with the ability to professionally:
- Apply logical, critical and creative thinking to a range of problems
- Commit to ethical action and social responsibility
- Communicate effectively
- Apply an international perspective to their profession
- Demonstrate a practical, strategic and operational understanding of the discipline as a whole
International students / Entry Requirements
STPM / A-levels
- Minimum 2 principals
- Minimum CGPA 2.0
- In the relevant field which are accredited by MQA
Other Equivalent Qualification
- Which are recognized by the Malaysian Government
- A distinction (A+, A or A-) in the English Language subject at SPM/UEC level; or MUET Band 3; or a score of 410-413 (writing-based) / 34 (internet-based) in TOEFL; or Band 5.0 in IELTS.
- In the event that the English Language Requirements are not met, student may be required to undertake additional English module(s) prior to or concurrently with the undergraduate program, based on the University’s decision.
International students holding equivalent academic qualifications but which are not conducted in English, are required to sit for the English Placement Test, which may result in the taking of the Certificate in English program (1 to 10 months). Students who intend to pursue the above undergraduate program directly, are advised to fulfil the above English requirements prior to commencing their studies at the University.
• Fashion Illustration and Design Communication • Garment Construction and Fashion Sewing • Art History • Visual Communication • Life Drawing • Integrated Marketing Communication in Fashion • History of Fashion • Creative Cutting
• Career opportunities in the world of fashion are manifold and growing. It is a huge, exciting and glamorous industry with enticing monetary rewards. Graduates will ﬁnd employment opportunities as: • Pattern Cutters • Fashion Buyers • Pattern Graders • Specialist Cutters • Fashion Designers • Fashion Entrepreneurs • Fashion Merchandisers • Bespoke / Production Tailors • Apparel / Garment Production Managers
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 17198||$ 5733|
Duration: 3 Years Intakes: January, May, September
Realize your aspirations with UCSI University Trust Scholarship. We have allocated RM30million in scholarships for prodigious students like you. Scholarships and a Sports Bursary are awarded to deserving Malaysians irrespective of race, religion and creed to pursue their higher education at UCSI University. Scholarships are offered to students at Foundation, A-Levels, Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels.
- TAN SRI AHMAD RAZALI MERIT SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST SCHOLARSHIP
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST PRINCIPAL’S AWARD 2019
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST PRE-U SCHOLARSHIP
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST SPORTS BURSARY
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST GRADUATE ASSISTANTSHIP
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
No. 1, Jalan Menara Gading, UCSI Heights (Taman Connaught), Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia