Logistics management has become increasingly signiﬁcant in businesses today and has evolved in many ways to become a forefront strategic operations tool that propels business operations to greater heights. The demand for world-class logistics expertise, particularly in manufacturing and external trade, cannot be overstated.
Thus, our experienced academicians and industrial practitioners have specially designed this program with specialized courses in the areas of supply chain management, maritime transport and business statistics, to name a few, to provide hands-on and conceptual knowledge in a highly interactive setting for students.
The course assessment outlines a combination of examinations, projects and assignments, including an independent project dissertation in the ﬁnal year. Students will be furnished with the relevant vocational skills that endorse the spirit of competitiveness, which in turn will reinforce their continual thirst for professional development.
Case studies focusing on logistics operations merged with other relevant business skills such as accounting, ﬁnance and communication will equip students with extensive understanding to face the complex and challenging frontiers of logistics management.
International students / Entry Requirements
UCSI Foundation year
- Pass, with a minimum CGPA of 2.0
- Minimum 2 principals (C) (CGPA 2.0) in 2 subjects and pass in Mathematics and English at SPM Level
- Minimum 2 principals (E)
- Minimum 5 credits (B6) and pass (C8) in Mathematics and English
- Minimum CGPA of 2.0
International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Minimum score of 26 points in 6 subjects
- Minimum average of 60% in 6 subjects
SAM / Australian Year 12
- Minimum average of 60% in 5 subjects
Other qualifications deemed equivalent to STPM/A-Level by Malaysian Qualifications Agency
- Minimum overall average of 60%
- Minimum CGPA of 2.0
Other equivalent qualifications
- To be reviewed by the faculty on a case-to-case basis
- A score of Band 5.5 in IELTS or its equivalent as stipulated by the Ministry of Education of Malaysia.
- Applicants who have studied at least one year in a program at an Institution of Higher Learning with minimum overall CGPA of 2.00 / average percentage of 50% where English is the medium of instruction. Applicants must produce a verification letter from the Institute of Higher Learning confirming the medium used in the delivery of the program was in English can be exempted from the English language requirements stated above.
No. 1, Jalan Menara Gading, UCSI Heights (Taman Connaught), Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia