All about Hospitality Management program in UCSI University Malaysia, like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
UCSI University’s BA (Hons) in Hospitality Management is a 3-year program to equip students with operational, supervisory and managerial knowledge and skills, required for modern management in the global hospitality industry. It covers a wide range of areas from Front Oﬃce, housekeeping, food and beverage, kitchen to events. Students also have the prospect of indulging in research and development relevant to the industry’s emerging issues such as tourism policies and eco hospitality.
International students / Entry Requirements
- Pass with a minimum CGPA of 2.0
- Pass STPM with Minimum 2 principals (C)
- Minimum 2 principals (E)
- Pass UEC with Minimum 5 credits (B6)
- Minimum CGPA of 2.0
International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Minimum score of 26/42 points in 6 subjects
- Minimum average of 60% in 6 subjects
- Minimum average of 60% in 5 subjects
Other qualifications deemed equivalent to STPM/A-Level by Malaysian Government
- Minimum overall average of 60%
- Minimum CGPA of 2.0
Other equivalent qualifications
- To be reviewed by the faculty on a case-to-case basis
- A distinction (A+, A or A-) in the English Language subject at SPM/UEC level; or MUET Band 3; or a score of 196 (computer-based) / 410 - 413 (writing-based) / 34 (internet-based) in TOEFL; or Band 5.0 in IELTS.
In the event that the English Language Requirements are not met, student may be required to undertake additional English module(s) prior to or concurrently with the undergraduate program, based on the University’s decision.
International students holding equivalent academic qualifications but which are not conducted in English, are required to sit for the English Placement Test, which may result in the taking of the Certificate in English program (1 to 10 months). Students who intend to pursue the above undergraduate program directly, are advised to fulfil the above English requirements prior to commencing their studies at the University.
• Introduction to Accounting • Fundamentals of Hospitality and Tourism Industry • Business Communication • Basic Food Preparations • University Life (MPU-U2) • Extra-curricular Learning Experience I (MPU-U4) • Commercial Cookery • I
The hospitality industry is the world’s largest industry and continues to grow in size resulting in a great demand for trained professionals. Upon graduation, students can expect to be employed by international employers successfully making their way up the corporate ladder in the local and global tourism and hospitality industry, specializing in international hotel and resort management, leisure and wellness management, training consultancy, as well as sales and marketing. Career opportunities are wide and varied for graduates from this discipline. Students may expect to be employed by: • Hotels & Motels • Spas & Resorts • Food Service Establishments • Casinos & Theme Parks • Cruiselines • Airlines • Property Management Companies • Hospitality Consultancies • Education Bodies
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 12622||$ 4207|
Duration: 3 Years Intakes: March, May, September
Realize your aspirations with UCSI University Trust Scholarship. We have allocated RM30million in scholarships for prodigious students like you. Scholarships and a Sports Bursary are awarded to deserving Malaysians irrespective of race, religion and creed to pursue their higher education at UCSI University. Scholarships are offered to students at Foundation, A-Levels, Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels.
- TAN SRI AHMAD RAZALI MERIT SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST SCHOLARSHIP
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST PRINCIPAL’S AWARD 2019
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST PRE-U SCHOLARSHIP
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST SPORTS BURSARY
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST GRADUATE ASSISTANTSHIP
- UCSI UNIVERSITY TRUST FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
Lot 2976, Block 7, Muara Tebas Land District, Sejingkat, 93450 Kuching, Malaysia