All about Chemical Engineering program in University Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
Chemical Engineers rely on their knowledge of how chemicals and biological processes behave in order to solve industrial problems and create/improve products. The skills and knowledge gained during this course help them to find work in the personal care, consumer goods, food, petrochemical and waste management industries.
As the oil palm and petrochemical industry continues to dominate the Malaysian economy, chemical engineers are highly sought after in this country.
- Pass STPM with 2 Principal Passes including Mathematics and a Physical Science, or
- Pass A-Levels with a minimum of 2 passes in subjects including Mathematics and a Physical Science, or
- Pass Foundation in Science / Foundation in Engineering in a relevant field which is recognized by the Malaysian Government, or
- Pass Diploma in a relevant field from an Institute of Higher Learning as recognized by the Malaysian Government, or
- Other equivalent qualifications as recognized by the Malaysian Government
- 5.5 points in the test administrated by the International English Language Testing Service (IELTS)
Chemical Engineers Design Engineers Project Engineers Plant Engineers Analytical Chemists Production Engineers Energy Engineers Petroleum Engineers Manufacturing Engineers Mining Engineers
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 19285||$ 4821|
Duration: 4 Years Intakes: January, September
Pusat Teknologi Pintar UKM – MTDC, 43600 Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia