All about Special Education program in University Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
- expertise in evidence based practices for young children with and at risk for disabilities, and their families
- skills for supporting and collaborating with families, including those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- effective strategies for providing instruction to young children with disabilities
- collaboration skills necessary for working on interdisciplinary teams.
- Professional Placement (Field Experiences) is a key component of this programme. Students will have the opportunity to work with a range of children and families in early intervention programmes (Early Learning settings and mainstream schools) under the mentorship of the respective Professional Placement leaders.
The Bachelor of Special Needs Education (Hons) recognises prior learning and knowledge acquired by granting advanced standing into the programme.
Examinations Requirements Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) Pass with at least Grade C (GPA 2.00) in two (2) subjects Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) Pass with a minimum grade “Jayyid” A-Level Pass with a minimum grades C in two (2) subjects Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) or equivalent Pass with a minimum grade B in five (5) subjects Foundation / Matriculation Minimum CGPA 2.00 International Baccalaureate (IB) Pass with a minimum total points of 24 South Australian Matriculation (SAM) / Australian Matriculation Programme (AUSMAT) / Canadian Pre-University (CPU) Pass with a minimum scores of 60% Diploma Minimum CGPA 2.00 Other Qualifications Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government
● Educators in early childhood settings ● Educators in special needs schools ● Educator of special needs in the mainstream ● Developer of Invidualized Education Plan ● Various positions in the related government agencies ● Operator of special needs facility
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 16071||$ 4017|
Duration: 4 Years Intakes: January, September
Pusat Teknologi Pintar UKM – MTDC, 43600 Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia