All about Artificial Intelligence program in University of Malaya (UM), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
This program equips students with the knowledge and skills to design and develop computer systems that emulate and exhibit human intelligence. Students will learn the theoretical and practical aspects of Robotics, Cognitive Science, Image Processing, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Artificial Neural Network, Fuzzy Logic, Expert Systems and Logic Programming. Students will apply their skills and knowledge through the development of real world applications in their final year projects.
• National Higher School Certificate (or an Advanced Level equivalent) with the grade 80% and above
• A Diploma from recognized Institutions with at least a CGPA of 3.00.
• Applicant may be required to undergo an interview session for certain selection program before being accepted by the respective faculty.
Students are required to enrol in the Malay Language Program prior to being conferred a degree.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
Students must obtain:
• TOEFL score of 500 (PBT), 173 (CBT) or 60 (IBT) and above
• IELTS Band 5.0 - 6.5 and above
• Pass in any equivalent English proficiency test approved and recognized by the University of Malaya.
• System Engineer • Knowledge Engineer • System Analyst • Programmer • Game Developer • Academician • Researcher
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 11112||$ 2778|
Duration: 4 Years Intakes: February, September
The Scholarships & Loans Unit administers the issues regarding the welfare and finances of students in obtaining loans/scholarships or other assistance so that students are able to continue their studies despite economic burdens. The unit also aids students in dealing with documents regarding loans/sponsorships or aid in ensuring the process in completing related dealings is carried out with more ease and completeness.
In emergency issues and in seeking to lighten the burden carried by students as best as possible, the unit administers students' welfares. The Scholarships & Loans Unit is responsible for managing financial dealings that cover scholarships, loans, financial aid and student welfare and is offered by government, private, statutory body agencies of all current full time students of the University.
One of the government’s most issued loans is the PTPTN loan, which allows Malaysian students from all walks of life to fund their education.
Jalan Universiti, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia