All about Energy Management program in University Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
Master of Energy Management is a program designed to nurture students to appreciate the energy business environment together with the fundamental economic and technological concept in energy industries, participants will gain the ability to develop and implement strategies to address major issues in energy industries including energy applications, regulations and policies, besides strengthening their ability to live and work in energy business and technological environment and immediate futures needs of professional who wish to achieve fundamentals and practical understanding of energy management.
International students / Entry Requirements
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with Second Class Lower with honours or CGPA 2.50 (60% - 64%), and above; or
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with CGPA below 2.50 (60%), and 5 years experience in the domain.
- Have taken MUET with minimum Band 2*; or
- Pass IELTS with Band 5.5 and above; or
- Pass TOEFL with score 500 and above
• Energy Economics • Energy Management Applications • Energy Informatics • Energy Research Method • Energy Sustainability • Energy Supply Chain Management • Energy Accounting and Valuation • Energy Efficiency and Risk Management
An energy manager evaluates energy use and design energy programs that increase efficiency and reduce energy-related costs. They redesign processes, retrofit buildings and equipment, and plan energy-related systems for new projects. Energy managers may also be responsible for improving the efficiency of water systems.
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 14400||$ 4800|
Duration: 2-3 Years Intakes: March, May, October
UNITEN GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIP
UNITEN Global Scholarship 2019 is for selected International Students who choose to study in UNITEN. The scholarship offers USD1,000 off from the tuition fee.
Type : Partial Tuition Fee Scholarship
Foundation, Diploma, Bachelor, Master and PhD
Distributed in two semesters.
- Eligible to International students 2019 intake onwards only.
- Open for all undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in UNITEN.
- The scholarship covers partial of tuition fee only. Registration, resource & accommodation fees are still applicable.
- Received an offer letter from UNITEN University.
- Not a recipient of any full scholarship or full financial assistance from any other agency / organisation.
Complete the scholarship application form and submit before closing date.
Jalan IKRAM-UNITEN, 43000 Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia