All about Economics Energy program in University Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
The Department of Energy Business offers the Bachelor of Economics (Energy) (Hons.) degree program. This degree program is introduced to equip students with a strong knowledge in economics and energy that suits the demand of the market workforce. The program is designed to expose students to the specific aspects in economics discipline and energy sector. Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to have a firm and thorough understanding of the principles and roles of economics in the energy sector to be applied in the business and corporate environment. The courses offered are being specifically structured to equip students with strong theoretical and practical knowledge in economics and energy before they can embark on to the real world of energy service sectors or pursue their studies.
Minimum Entry Requirement
SIJIL TINGGI PERSEKOLAHAN MALAYSIA ( STPM)
- A pass in STPM or its equivalent, with a minimum Grade C in any 2 subjects, and Pass SPM with Credits in Bahasa Melayu and Pass in Mathematics and Bahasa Inggeris at SPM level; or
SIJIL TINGGI AGAMA MALAYSIA (STAM)
- Pass STAM with a minimum grade of Jayyid (taken within 2 years prior to application); and Credit in Bahasa Melayu and Pass in Mathematics and Bahasa Inggeris in SPM Level ; or
- A pass in Matriculation qualification or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 and Pass SPM with Credit in Bahasa Melayu in SPM Level; or
- A pass in Foundation qualification or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.00, and credits in Bahasa Melayu in SPM Level; or
- Pass A-Level with minimum of 2.00 or Grade C in 2 subjects and Pass; or
- Pass Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 2.00, and credits in Bahasa Melayu in SPM level; or
HND DIPLOMA PROGRAMME
- A pass in HND UK with a minimum CGPA 2.00; or
- A pass in UEC with a minimum Grade B in any 5 subjects; or
INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE DIPLOMA (IB)
- A pass in IB with minimum 30 points; or
- Pass South Australian Matriculation (SAM) and South Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT) with 70%; or
- South Australia Certificate of Education (SACE) and Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE) with Band 2 in 2 subjects; or
- Other equivalent qualification recognized by Government of Malaysia.
- Have taken MUET with minimum Band 2*; or
- Pass IELTS with Band 5.0 and above; or
- Pass TOEFL with score 500 and above
• • Principles of Management • • Business Ethics • • Business Law • • Entrepreneurship • • English for Business • • Business Communication • • Business Mathematics • • Business Statistics • • Business Accounting
• Energy Economist • Energy Auditor • Energy Manager • Environmental Auditor • Environmental Consultant • Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Auditor • Green Industry Auditor • Economic Specialist • Economic Researcher and Consultant • Business and Policy Analyst • Corporate Executive
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 14250||$ 4750|
Duration: 3 Years Intakes: March, May, October
UNITEN GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIP
UNITEN Global Scholarship 2019 is for selected International Students who choose to study in UNITEN. The scholarship offers USD1,000 off from the tuition fee.
Type : Partial Tuition Fee Scholarship
Foundation, Diploma, Bachelor, Master and PhD
Distributed in two semesters.
- Eligible to International students 2019 intake onwards only.
- Open for all undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in UNITEN.
- The scholarship covers partial of tuition fee only. Registration, resource & accommodation fees are still applicable.
- Received an offer letter from UNITEN University.
- Not a recipient of any full scholarship or full financial assistance from any other agency / organisation.
- Complete the scholarship application form and submit before closing date.
Jalan IKRAM-UNITEN, 43000 Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia