All about Information System program in INTI International University & Colleges, like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
- Incorporates students for academic careers in colleges, universities and high-level positions in government, public and private sectors; in addition to consultancy work that involve information systems advisory area that will build the country intellectual capital & wealth.
- Enable students to contribute to the growth of the national & global economy
- Student can explore the government industry national agenda to develop and build a pool of distinguished researchers focused on national and international research.
- A recognized Masters degree or equivalent AND candidates must have completed at least ONE (1) of their earlier Degrees (Master’s or Bachelor’s) in the field of computing / information technology / information system; AND
- Meet any of these English Requirements:
- Masters degree conducted in English**; OR
- IELTS score of 6.0; OR
- Equivalent score from any of the above obtained at undergraduate level at a recognised university**
** A copy of document from the university is required during submission as a part during submission as a proof of English proficiency
Any other qualification with relevant working experience will be considered prior to approval by the Senate
Doctorate CEO Higher Management
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 8427||$ 1685|
Duration: 3-5 years Intakes: January, May, September
Persiaran Perdana BBN, Putra Nilai, 71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia