All about Finance (Hons) program in Multimedia University (MMU), like Intake date, Tuition fees, Scholarship, Faculty, Campus and etc.
You can rate to this course at the bottom of page
There is tuition fee in details on the page.
MMU offers award-winning, practical and industry-ready degrees that will allow you to make real and lasting impact as a business and financial specialist. We seek to empower our students with expertise and knowledge, and are committed to offer programmes in a global context to enhance your depth and perception for successful careers in the business, government and non-profit sectors.
Both our Faculty of Management and Faculty of Business incorporate industry-led curriculum so you will gain not only technical knowledge and skills, but also relevant soft and management skills. Many of our lecturers are professionals and specialists in their fields who are able to impart real-life experience and solutions to their students. We also have strong collaborations with global industry leaders who are ready to share their knowledge of cutting-edge innovative technologies to keep you updated on the current and future industry needs
Finance professionals help organisations find and manage the resources needed to grow, make investments and acquisitions, plan for the future, and manage existing assets. This three-year programme is taught by lecturers with industry experience and professional qualifications e.g. CFA. Teaching is further enhanced with case studies and the active use of finance-related software and database e.g Datastream and Bloomberg. There are TWO specialisations offered; Investment and Banking.
- Pass Foundation / Matriculation from a recognised institution with a minimum CGPA of 2.50, and a credit in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level; OR
- • Pass STPM / A level or its equivalent with minimum Grade (C+) in 2 subjects inclusive of Mathematics / Economics / Accounting / Business Studies and a credit in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level; OR
- • Pass UEC with minimum of grade B in at least five (5) subjects inclusive of Mathematics and English; OR
- • Pass STAM with minimum grade Jayyid in 2 subjects and a credit in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM; OR
- • Pass Diploma in Finance, Banking, Insurance or the related field from a recognised institution with minimum CGPA of 2.50, and a credit in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level.
- • English Entry Requirement for International Students:
All undergraduate programmes offered by Faculty of Management require a minimum score of 5.5 in IELTS or its equivalent, except for Bachelor of Finance (Hons.) and Bachelor of Financial Engineering (Hons.), which require higher minimum score of 6.0 in IELTS or its equivalent.
Investment Planner Finance Manager Stock Broker CEO
|Totally (USD)||Yearly (USD)|
|$ 11850||$ 3950|
Intake: January,May,September Duration: 3 Years
High Achievers Scholarship (HAS) for International Students
- This scheme is open only for new international students who enrols MMU in 2019 intake onwards. Eligible students will be automatically awarded. Terms & conditions apply.
- Value of Scholarship:
• A discount on tuition fees is given to new international student who achieves following criteria for
their first long trimester achievement at MMU.
3.33 – 3.74
3.75 – 4.00
- Eligibility Criteria:
• Open to MMU active international students who enrol to MMU beginning April 2019 intake
(Trimester 3, 2018/2019) onwards and pursue their program either in Foundation or Degree only.
• Applicant must meet MMU’s minimum academic achievement as per stated above in their first
long trimester result in MMU in order to enjoy the benefit.
• Applicant must complete the respective program as per MMU Senate approval.
- Terms & Conditions:
• The scholarship is automatically awarded to eligible students based on their first long trimester
• The value of scholarship is as per first long trimester result GPA. Strictly no upgrading of
scholarship will be entertained.
• Student requires to maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.0 every trimester throughout their duration of
study in order to enjoy the scholarship, failing to do so the scholarship will be terminated.
• Scholarship will automatically terminated in the following situations:
i. withdraws from the program;
ii. change of major/faculty;
iii. extended its duration of study; or
iv. fails to abide MMU rules and regulations.
v. violating rules of Malaysia Immigration Department
No appeal will be entertained.
• The scholarship tenure is as per MMU’s Senate approval for the duration of program.
• A student is entitled to only one scholarship/discount scheme offered by MMU. In the event that
the student qualifies for more than one scheme, he/she must choose only one scheme.
• The scholarship is given in the form of tuition fee discount; it is not transferrable and cannot be
exchanged for cash.
• All scholars will be required to assist for any form of marketing / promotional activities whenever
necessary required by the university from time to time.
• MMU reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the scholarship scheme as and when
required without prior notice.
Multimedia University Jalan Multimedia, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia