Visa Assistance

How to get Malaysian student visa?

There are four steps to get student visa:

How long does it take to receive VDR/ Approval letter?

It takes about 30-50 workdays depends on whether you applied for a public or private university. There is usually a faster procedure for private universities to send Approval letters which could sometimes take less than 30 workdays.

How to extend the student visa?

Is it possible to change my visa type?

Yes but take note that you can’t apply for two visas at the same time. Just for instance, if you want to apply for a student visa from a university that recently has given you the offer letter but right now you are studying English in a college that means you have to first withdraw form this college, cancel your English-learning visa and only then, apply for the new university you want to study.

Who could be my dependent?

Spouse(s), Children and Parents are considered your dependents and could company you during your study time.

What are the criteria of getting visa for my dependents?